Smothering Winds

Owl Town

The sun had set hours earlier, but night near the western shores of the Magic Kingdom had long since ceased to be what it was elsewhere. It was known as the busiest and most bustling city in the realm, where the real bustle begins with the last rays of the sun. For some reason, while other parts of the empire were teeming with monsters under the cover of night, Owl City was alive with nothing but people out to have fun and drink. Many rumoured that a witch had drawn a protective shield around the city walls, but surely no one knew what protected them even on the darkest of nights.

Since it was to the people's advantage, they didn't want to question the issue, they just reaped the benefits. It was in the middle of Owl City that the loudest clamour was heard on this night too, though there was nothing surprising in that, for in the Red Inn desires never remained mere desires. It was here that the lonely couple found their impoverished money, and it was here that, according to the bad language, barren women were able to finally get pregnant. It was a magical place, hidden from the eyes of the ruler.

The ground floor of the inn was home to rampant gambling and merrymaking, but the stairs leading upwards concealed more. Passionate moans emanated from the rooms, and the thumping of bodies against each other filled the dimly lit corridors. The word taboo did not exist in the minds of the guests, driven to the upper floors by a boundless lust for lust. But the top floor hid even greater secrets. Here the son of man could only enter with great luck, and only if he was allowed to see it. This luck was mainly for men. Tall, well-built, muscular and dark-haired men. They were the innkeeper's weak point, and she did not deprive herself of the pleasure they offered. She never agreed with the world's view that women should practice abstinence until their wedding day. Sex was not just a means of love and childbearing for her, but rather a higher form of self-fulfilment. The best way to banish worries and forget.

The redheaded beauty chose pleasure that night too, riding her chosen one wildly, amidst lustful moans.

"Sopheia! Oh my God" he groaned her name and grabbed her waist to stop her, but she just smiled and moved her hips even more wildly on his groin.

She felt all the muscles of her charming knight tense, then suddenly relax and with a huge sigh he gave in to the feeling of satisfaction. She couldn't complain either. He was attentive and made sure she had more orgasms before it was her turn. She gently leaned over him and blew kisses on his hardened chest, then gently lay down next to him on the bed. Glancing to the side, she pulled a smile from her lips. He was panting, almost gasping for breath.

Sopheia had always loved the sight and for some strange reason this man had awakened not only her sexual hunger, but something else as well. Something deeper. She usually gave everyone a night out, but he was a regular guest in her bed. She couldn't count the number of times they'd lost themselves in a sea of pleasure together.

For many years, she'd watched over her heart to keep it from breaking. She had to learn to manage on her own, perhaps too early, but it had its advantages. Minutes passed but her partner was still gasping for breath. His eyes were closed. Sophiea turned to the window and with a casual, barely perceptible and simple flick of her wrist, opened it - with a little magic. Within a minute, a fresh, slightly cool breeze had swept through the room.

"Are you okay?" she slowly turned to him and nuzzled his chest.

"No other woman is as wild and unbridled as you." He laughed and his gaze caught her fiercely bright green eyes. They almost glowed in the dark.

"Because you're raised by idiotic and outdated rules most of the time." She shrugged, then turned to her other side and got up from the bed. Naked, she walked to the cupboard where she grabbed a wine bottle and poured them both one - a glass.