Prologue

It has been 20 years since Tenebris, the Dark Lord, took over the MagicLand and subjugated the kingdom. Over the years, the areas inhabited by monsters have only grown, while beings with magical abilities – including witches and wizards – have become victims of murder, massacre, and persecution.

The Dark Lord made sure that no one and nothing could turn against him

The Dark Lord made sure that no one and nothing could turn against him. He knew that if he finished all the detectable pure magic, then the prophecy of the light and the union of the four elements could not come true.

However, he did not expect that nature itself would call those at the right time who can prevent the creation of a new world full of evil. Fire, water, earth, and air must become one, despite being opposites, if they want to defeat evil and bring magic back to the kingdom.

For nearly five years, no one has heard of wizards or witches

For nearly five years, no one has heard of wizards or witches. The last dragon was slaughtered by Tenebris himself after he blinded it in the dunes of the Fire Desert. Since then, magical creatures have also disappeared. Only stories circulate about the rainbow-tailed mermaids of the Mermaid Basin, the magical flying unicorns of the Fairy Forest, and the tiny flying creatures of Fairy Curl.

According to the ancient prophecy, only the bearer of the four elements can prevent the pitch-dark night, but people have lost their faith. Hatred and fear have permeated and poisoned their hearts. They feared Tenebris’ wrath more than anything else, so if a wizard appeared, they immediately handed him over in the hope of a generous reward. It seemed that the Dark Lord had triumphed...