1

Coming down from the car, they all looked at the university with sparkling eyes. .

??: woww it's so big..

??2: hnn right, just like it was mentioned in the manual it's a really big one. That's the reception of the administrative department, let's go and get our registration done then only we will get a dorm ..

??: jaspreet dude calm down we just reached now only......

Jaspreet: ofo gagan you won't understand what I'm trying to say is-.

??: we should get a registration first so that we can easily settle our material in the hostel room ...

Jaspreet: yes khush...

??: ok girls, see you soon enjoy your college life but don't forget to study hard.. ..

Gagan: don't worry uncle we won't.....

He smiled and left after helping them in getting their luggage out..

Three of them went to the administration block and got their registration done..

They get hostel room keys, they will be staying in one room only..

Finally, they finished setting their luggage in the hostel room and lay on the beds after being tired ..

Jaspreet: everything is done now...

Khush: our order is coming, then it's already 8:30 as we are tired i think we should sleep now, so that we will get some energy for tomorrow..

Gagan: yes tomorrow is our first day, we should be energetic..

Jaspreet's phone rings as it was call from Zomato about their order..

Jaspreet: I'm tired who will bring order??

Khush: I'll go give me your phone...

Jas: yupp!!

She reached down to receive her order, after getting it she felt many voices coming near her ..

Only to see a black thar, one fortuner were driving at full speed like that were racing with each other..

But, she was not able to see who was inside driving those two cars crazily...

Khush: leave it, it's none of my business..

She went to and after they finished their dinner while gossiping, finally they went to their dreamland..

On the other side,

Two males were driving the cars in full speed as they were going to the Mohali, at a specific place were their friends were waiting...

It was an tie, they both come out to see their friends enjoying drinking bear and talking with each other..

They just finished their race and joined them..

??:so who won from you two Manpreet and sarab??

Sarb: no one, we got it tie..

He says while putting drink for Manpreet and himself..

Manpreet: We will see it next time who wins Harman..

He said while smriking and drink that bear in one go..

Harman signed while looking at two younger ones .

Manpreet: there is nothing good going in our life ..

Sarb: why you think so?

Manpreet: I'm really bored ..