"Oh.. ok.. I will be careful regarding this matter and I will inform you if it's urgent." Said Wuxian.

Both of them went towards the entrance door where they met Wangji and Xichen.

"Hello the twin Jades of Gusu.. I would like to take your attention because my cute jiejie is here." Said ChinSu.

Wangji's eyes fell of Wuxian who was looking very beautiful he felt like Wuxian was glowing a lot. Wuxian went and stood near Wangji clutching her fist on Wangji's sleeves telling him to come out of the dreamland.

"Hello.. thanks for bringing my Wei Ying and after this I will be taking care of my wife." Said Wangji.

"Anyways.. you guys enjoy your day and here we will be handling everything. Take care." Said ChinSu.

"Hm.. let's go Wei Ying." Said Wangji holding Wuxian's hands (tightly not letting her disappear for a single second)

After going down through the stairs, Wangji unsheathed Bichen and got up on it.

"Come Wei Ying.." Wangji called Wuxian to come up on the sword but Wuxian was hesitating.

"Don't worry Wei Ying.. you won't fall down also I won't let you fall.. hm. Now hold my hand and come up." Said Wangji.

Wuxian held Wangji's hand and got up on Bichen. Wuxian was surprised at Bichen's strong and stillness, she didn't knew that Bichen could take the load of two people on itself.

"Lan Zhan.. Bichen is so strong I mean it can take the load of two people.. wow. You must be cultivating for long time that's why Bichen is this strong because if the Cultivator's cultivation level is not strong then his sword will be weak." Said Wuxian.

"Hm.. I started when I was 10 years. All these years Bichen was everything for me, it was the only one who could understand me through my actions. Means whenever I used to get angry and sad I used to practice sword styles and Bichen also helped me. At first I was like how can a sword help it's master then with time I understood.
By the way.. Bichen likes you." Said Wangji.

"Nice.. but how do you know that Bichen likes me ?" Asked Wuxian.

"Because It never flies like this unless I want it to.. see we are already in the sky and I didn't do anything." Said Wangji

Wuxian looked around and found that they were already flying. As soon as she saw this she shouted.

"Wei Ying, don't shout just spread your arms and feel the wind. Don't worry I am holding you by your waist carefully you won't fall." Said Wangji.

"No.. No.. I won't.." said Wuxian hugging Wangji tightly.

"I see.. then who was the one who climbed up the tree, then had a fight with me on the rooftop.. huh? You don't fear heights.. you just don't have the confidence.. trust me and spread your arms feel the wind." Said Wangji.

Wuxian then gathered her broken courage and spread her arms, she could feel that Wangji was holding her tight and she could also feel the wind touching her face, unknowingly she was smiling at the chilled feeling. She opened her eyes after one minute and she saw her dream come true.

"Woah.. finally I can fly like I dreamt of.. I can see the world under me.. see mumma and papa I can fly.. see Madam Jiang, I can fly.. all thanks to my Lan Zhan." Yelled Wuxian with happiness.

Wangji on the other hand was smiling seeing his sweetheart, his princess, his Wei Ying this much happy. He saw that they were above caiyi town..

"Bichen.. down to caiyi town. Wei Ying look we have reached.. now we need to get down.. sorry for ruining your fun." Said Wangji.