Next day
Taehyung wakes up really early to prepare surprise for his hubby. He enters inside the kitchen after freshening up and starts preparing to make an anniversary cake. He is really bad at baking but he has learnt how to make a cake from Seokjin especially for their anniversary.
Taehyung was busy making cake when the main door opened and Areum entered inside. She was with her uncle Yoongi last night as her parents were out. She hears some noises from the kitchen and decides to check there.
Areum finds her mumma busy while doing something with full concentration. She went towards him and says, "Mumma what are you doing?"
Taehyung looks at her with a smile and says, "It's mumma and dada's first marriage anniversary so I am making cake for your dadda. Can you help me with something baby?"
Areum looks at him and says with full determination in her voice, "Areum will surely help you."
Taehyung says, "So it's dada's time to wake up. You just have to keep him away from the kitchen till I complete this cake."
Areum does a salute and says, "Ok mumma." And ran away from there. Taehyung laughs looking at his excited daughter.

Jungkook who just came out after taking a shower see his daughter entering inside their room. He smiles looking at the girl and says, "Good morning my little princess. How was your sleep last night?"
Areum says, "It was good dadda. Dadda?"
Jungkook hums telling the girl that he is listening. He is standing infront of mirror while wiping his hair.
Areum says, "Can dadda give bath to Areum?"
Jungkook frowns hearing this. Usually either she baths herself or Taehyung helps her. She never asks Jungkook for a bath but nonetheless he nods his head. He can never say no to his wife and daughter.
Jungkook takes her to the bathroom and settles her on bathroom counter. He then starts the water tap to fill the bathtub. He prepares a bubble bath for her.
Jungkook then helps the girl in removing her clothes and finally puts her inside the bathtub. He helps the girl in cleaning herself and even wash her hairs.
It took Jungkook almost 45 minutes to bath Areum because apparently the girl won't stop moving around and playing with bubbles.
Finally he takes her out of the bathtub and then cleans the remaining soap from her body using shower head. He then wraps her in a soft fluffy towel and picks her in his arms.
Jungkook then went outside to go to Areum's room because her all clothes are there only. Areum keeps holding his face in her small hands while blabbering about some incident that happened in her school so that he can't look towards the kitchen.
It takes Jungkook another half hour to make the girl dress up because for some unknown reason today she wants to dress up extra beautifully and keeps rejecting every dress he selects.
Finally they hear Taehyung's voice who is calling them for breakfast.

The family of three have breakfast together. After breakfast Taehyung asks them to wait there only and again goes back to the kitchen to bring the cake he has prepared.
Taehyung places the cake on dining on which 'Happy Anniversary' is beautifully written.

Jungkook looks at the cake with surprised eyes because he knows his wife is not good in baking

Areum giggles looking at her dada's expressions.
Jungkook looks at the girl with slightly narrow eyes and asks, "So is this why you were troubling me since last almost one and half hour?"
Areum nods proudly and says, "Mumma asked me to keep you away from the kitchen."
Jungkook chuckles looking at the girl's proud expressions. He then looks at his wife and says while kissing his head softly, "Thank you baby."
Taehyung smiles cutely and says, "Ok now let's cut the cake."
Then Jungkook and Taehyung cuts the cake together and feeds each other. And then feeds their daughter.