Little angel above..

"Mommy?"
"Yes sweetie?" the mother asked as she was making her little 5 year old son a sandwhich.
"Where's daddy and sissy?" he asked for the billion time this week. The mother held back the tears and craddled her beloved son in her arms.
"Sweetie." she said and sat down. "Sometimes people have to go some place." she said and wiped a tear she did not realize was coming out.
"Where?" he asked. The mother sighed and kissed his head helding him very closely and closed her eyes.
"To a vaction above and they won't be back." She said and tears dropped from her eye to her chin to her sons shirt.
"But mommy." He said with tears. "I miss them." She sobbed and kissed his head.
"I know sweetie...i know." The little boy unaware that his father and sister died in a car crash as the daughter covered her mother and her barley 6 month baby brother with the father blocking the hit from his family.
"But mommy.." He said and wiped her tears. "Daddy and sissy told me i'll see them soon but i have to wait because i need to stay here and be with you." He said and kissed her cheek.
"Baby when did they tell you that?" She asked and he smiled.
"Last night." The mother then raised her eyebrow.
"H-how?" The son giggled and ran to his room and got a picture and ran to his mother.
"Here mommy." he pointed to the picture of all of them in the same direction of the heart. "they told me even though their gone they'll always be in my heart." The mother cried harder and held her son close.
"My precious baby boy of course they will." She said and kissed his head.
They both sat down and ate their sandwhich watching t.v,unaware that their angels are watching above..<3