✯𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅✯

"Hello! We are LE SSERAFIM!" The girls waves at the entrance of the studio

"Hello! We are LE SSERAFIM!" The girls waves at the entrance of the studio. "We'll do our best today!" Chaewon remarks as they all proceed to say "fighting!"

"Hello! We are LE SSERAFIM! Please take care of us!" The girls bow to the staff as they appear on the set before stretching.

[The first take]

"Finally we are revealed!" Chaewon exclaims as the girls cheer. "Our first debut song at STUDIO CHOOM, we're very nervous and hope we can do this well."

"Today, we are performing our title song, Fearless, Fearless trying to say, don't stick to the past, just go forward without fear, we tried to insert our strong thoughts." Yunjin explains as the girls clap for her.

[Great explanation]

"As our name of song is Fearless, let's check who the most fearless one is." Chaewon proposes and the girls agree.

[First one is EUNCHAE]

"Don't blink!" Chaewon exclaims before clapping in front of Eunchae's face. Eunchae blinks and the members laugh as she looks at the camera.

[Next is GARAM]

Chaewon claps and Garam looks at the camera before being told she blinked. "Who won't blink for this?" Eunchae asks making Sakura laugh.

"I feel like Zuha won't blink!" Chaewon says while clapping but Zuha blinks and even flinches making the members laugh.

"Yunjin would do it well." Chaewon says as Yunjin steps forward. She claps and Yunjin blinks but is declared the most stable one.

Mei steps forward next and Chaewon claps immediately before she's even ready. "Unnie, that's unfair!" Mei complains and the members laugh.

"You're not fearless enough." Chaewon jokes as Mei moves back. Chaewon is next and Yunjin decides to clap for her.

"You're trying to catch my eyelash." Chaewon jokes as Yunjin comes close to her face. Chaewon widens her eyes and Yunjin counts before clapping but Chaewon still blinks making all the members burst into laughter.

"Let me show you as the oldest unnie." Sakura folds her arms as she walks forward. Sakura flinches before Yunjin even claps and when she does, Sakura still blinks, failing.

"I think Yunjin did the best." Sakura says and Yunjin looks at the staff. "Oh really?" She asks. "Within us."

"Then, let's say Yunjin is the most fearless member among us." Chaewon announces as they clap for her and she thanks them.