"Vaise kaafi serious lete hain aap apne naam ko, nhi?? Naam me sun hai isiliye subah subah sun ki tarah yahan ug gaye." She mocked sweetly crossing her arms on her chest.

( Well, you take your name quite seriously, no?? Just because there is Sun in your name, you decided to rise here like Sun does in the morning. )

The man rolled his eyes at Piyali's smirking face and uttered in annoyance because once again, she ruined his wish of having some private moments with Rudhvika.

"Dad wasn't well. That's why I came to take the rent this month."

"Well...... You have been saying the same thing for the past few months. Anyways......." She scowled before turning her attention towards Rudhvika.

"Rudhvi !! You leave for your Puja. I'll pay the rent to our Sunny Bhaiya." A miniscule smile formed on Rudhvika's lips when Piyali purposely stressed the word.

Rudhvika innocently nodded at her and crossed the gate of the apartment while wishing out loud,

"Bye Sunny Bhaiya......"

Leaving her friend behind to deal with that dog in her own way. Which is, drowning him in the sea of insult until he himself decides to swim out to the shore like all the time.

Piyali was always like this. The fierce and the rebellious one in their group, whereas Hriday and she were the mute spectators of her roastings. Not because they were scaredy cats, but they preferred avoiding violence due to the tranquility and discipline that orphanage instilled in them. And moreover, Piyali's comebacks used to be on another level whenever they indulged in a fight inside the orphanage or in the outside world.

Stepping out on the road from her shared apartment with her friends, Rudhvika thought of booking a cab because she wanted to reach her destination as soon as she could. But Delhi's traffic chose to be a headache for her as always. And it became a migraine soon because a festival was going on today.

Thankfully, the ride was pretty much smooth halfway, exactly opposite to what she expected. But then she felt herself behaving like a child who hoped to stay clean and dry after stepping out on the day of holi as she again got stuck in a traffic jam.

Each passing second between the cars and the horn sounds were worsening her mood because she was getting late to meet her Bhole Baba. And with that same fallen mood, she kept her chin on the window of the taxi and gazed outside through gloomy eyes.

But a smile lit up on her lips and her mood uplifted when her eyes fell on the most delightful scene ever.

ASR VILLA

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??" A lady in a heavy designer red silk saree screamed at the poor workers in the hall while descending down the stairs.