Sitting Under A Tree -chapter seven-

(!!FUBBLE WARNING!! IF YOU HATE OR DO NOT ENJOY THAT SHIP PLS CLICK OFF OR KEEP YOUR PEACE AND DONT HATE. thank you :3)

(Fanny pov)

I sat under a tree with my girlfriend Bubble.  She was talking about a dream she had of the two of us.

''And you were really pretty, under a tree with pink leaves!!'' she said happily.

''I bet you looked just as stunning in the dream.'' I say as I lean on her a little bit.

(Gaty pov)

I teleported into a place that seemingly had nothing in it, I then heard.. talking.?

''Y!! I just had a thought!!!''

''And what thought is that?''

''What if we could give the void a sky and whatever?''

I recognized one of the two voices.. is that Four.?

''That is the most stupidest idea I ever heard.''

''Hey! It's only a thought!''

''Yeah, a dumb one.''

Am I.. dead.?

(Two Pov)

Why does everyone I care die next to me.? Am I truly that terrible.? Am I.. bad luck.? A curse? Am I a murderer.?

''I'm.. I'm sorry Gaty.. you shouldn't have saved me..'' I mumble as the thought of her dying wouldn't leave my head.

''I'm really sorry..''

(X pov)

I wonder if Two feels bad for killing four. They most likely don't.

I would do anything to see them again.

''I miss you four..'' I mumble, not really being up for leaving our room today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-HII ITS ME AGAIN!! the real reason for twos depression :D

-sorry the chapter is short T^T

-i don't have any more notes so uhh cya chapter eight!

                     -hiiiellonice/Jai