She found him talking to someone by the stairs, his back to her. The taps of her heels as she walked towards him were muffled by the velvety carpet -- which was a bad investment if she did say so herself. She palmed his meaty arm and he turned to her from the touch, cutting his conversation with the other person short. When her eyes landed on his face she sighed. Really, again?

"Andrei," she exhaled in annoyance. "Come on."

He remained quiet as she led him into one of the restrooms in the back. His massive frame was a struggle in itself to fit inside a restroom that only held two stalls. "Hold on a sec," she said before leaving him leaning against the sink as she went to fetch the first aid products.

After digging deep through one of the girl's dressers, she found the kit buried beneath a mountain of makeup.

"You look great, doll."

She rolled her eyes, dampening a towel with warm water. "Shut up."

Grabbing his chin, she held it in place as she wiped away the blood on his scruffy cheek. He winced when she dabbed a cut with alcohol. "So what happened this time, big boy?"

He breathed through his nose in amusement as she brushed back his hair to inspect another cut on his forehead. "Ãsshole thought it would be a smart idea to steal his money back."

His fingers played with the pearls on her outfit, a smirk lighting his face. "I like this."

She knew he was referring to one of his drug exchanges. She didn't really like him doing that, but it wasn't her place to tell him to quit. Plus, it put food on the table.

She paused to glance down at the bruised hand on her hip. "D'you get it back?"

He nodded wordlessly and sniffed loudly. She was putting the products away when he spoke up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't watch you tonight."

She shrugged. "It wasn't that good anyways."

He pulled her to him by her waist, shaking his head. "Nah, I gotta make it up to you."

"How?"

He grabbed her jaw in his hand and smooched her tempting lips. "I'll find a way."

===

After clocking out and changing back into the clothes she came in with, she left the lounge with Andrei by her side. The breeze was refreshing against her face once she stepped outside. He led them to the nearly deserted parking lot and stopped at a car she didn't recognize.

"Where the hell did you get this?" she pointed, her wide eyes flying to his calm ones. The corner of his lips lifted as he unlocked the Audi R8 with a click of a button.

"Borrowed it," he answered in a clipped tone, getting into the driver's seat. She followed and got into the passenger's side.

The car hummed as it came to life and the radio began playing the station Hot 97.5 KVEG. Her leather jacket was beginning to be too much as she shrugged it off, sighing when the cool air soothed her heated skin.

It was only eleven something and she knew Andrei wasn't planning on taking her home. It would be crazy to go home at such an early hour. She rubbed her eyes and brushed the hair on her face back. "Where to?"

His hand warmed its spot on her inner thigh and he squeezed, making her jump a little. "You up for any more dancing, doll?"

She played with one of his thick fingers and replied. "Of course."

In no time, they had pulled up to one of the many clubs in Las Vega. They exited the car as Andrei tossed the keys to valet. The club was literally vibrating from the music within and Kali became excited. Andrei placed a hand on her hip and led them towards the entrance, him nodding at the bouncer.

They didn't have to wait in line as they practically got a free pass into the club.

"I want a drink," she yelled into her boyfriend's ear. He nodded as they brushed past dancing bodies to get the bar.

The bartender looked at her, silently asking for her order. "Give me anything that'll get me drunk quick."

Andrei's chest vibrated besides her as he leaned in to her ear. "You are something else."

She shrugged when her glass was passed towards her. It held a clear, but deadly, liquid and she brought it to her lips, chugging it down. She released a throaty ah in grimace. She ordered another while Andrei sipped his Corona, ten times slower than how she was drinking.

She finished, turning to grab his hand, and ran towards the dance floor. She loved this song. The music the club played was more hip-hop than anything and right now, they were visiting the throwbacks.

She abruptly halted, causing him to slam into her behind, and began grinding on him. She swayed her hips from side to side, holding on to his hands above her. She continued to dance as she grew a little more intoxicated by the minute. Andrei's hands slipped from her own and trailed down her curves, settling on her hips.

Her ãss stayed pressed against his front as the beat of the music encouraged her to let herself go.

"You might want to watch how you're dancing before you make me hard," he warned. She turned around so that that they were chest to chest, loosely throwing her arms around his neck. This gave him the opportunity to hold her behind in his large hands, making her giggle.

The rest of the time was a blurry haze to her. She threw up in some guy's snapback and attempted to seduce the DJ into letting her sing through the microphone. Andrei had pulled his drunken little girlfriend out of the club and into the car. It was a bad idea to allow her another drink, he thought as he helped the stumbling beauty into the passenger's seat.

He drove them home, breaking speed limits here and there. Instead of parking in front of their home, he left the expensive ride a block away. He scooped his droopy girl into his arms and made his way to their studio apartment in the dark.

After going through the elevator and unlocking the door to their apartment, he went inside and kicked the door closed behind him. He strolled over to the unmade bed and laid Kali to rest.

He kicked his sneakers off beside the foot of the bed. He swiftly tore his shirt off and tossed it aside along with his jeans and boxers. He left the room to shower before turning in for the night.

Kali groaned and lifted her eyes when she heard the shower running. She sat up and removed her bra since it was being a pain in the ãss. Her shirt and leggings came off before scanning the floor for her oversized t-shirt. She rubbed her eyes as she spotted it on the nightstand, shrugging it on.

The bathroom door flew open and Andrei stood there with a towel handing on his hips. "You're awake," he noticed.

She bit her lip and wobbled as she walked towards him. He watched her cautiously, wiping the wet curls away from his face. Her fingers curled around the towel and pulled at it, making it drop to the floor.

"Kalina--"

She grabbed his dîck, causing him to cut his sentence short.

"I want to suck your cõck."

He took hold of her wrist in a tight grasp. "You're drunk, Kalina, stop this."

Before he knew it, she had bent down and took him in her mouth. He scrunched his eyes closed and growled before pulling her head up. His cõck twitched in pain, but he knew better than to take advantage of her pretty little mouth in this state.

He picked her up in her arms and placed her back on the bed, ignoring her pout. He went to shut off the lights and lock the door before sliding into bed. He pulled the covers over them as she placed her head on his naked chest.

"You can suck my dîck tomorrow, doll."

Vote/Comment!! I appreciate every read. Feedback is nice too..