☆6☆

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE HEHE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ONG !! AND THANKU SO MUCH FOR 850+ READS LIKE WHAT🤭🎀💗🤍?!

*AND UPDATING AFTER 11 OR 12 WILL BE HARD TILL 25 APRIL ,SO SORRY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE  SOME CHAPTERS TILL 11 OR 12 MARCH BUT I CANT AT ALL DURING MARCH !!*

It had been more than a week of yeonjun and beomgyu pretending to be a couple. Everyone had believed it as beomgyu was very touchy and they always sat together. Yeonjun was honestly annoyed by beomgyus childish behaviour but he also found it cute, that's a secret tho.

No one dared to bully him again and beomgyu would mostly sit with him on taehyun and hyukas table. They all seem to get close pretty quickly and everything was going good. Except the fact that yeonjun still hadn't forgotten beomgyus weird behaviour when they went to meet his parents.

Beomgyu had surprisingly been really nice to him, almost like  a real boyfriend which was weird but yeonjun paid no attention to it.

Hyunjin had not said anything to him and kept his distance which made yeonjun so happy, he finally could go to uni without fear od being bullied or harassed.

He still didn't like the extra attention paid to him when he and beomgyu were together but better than being bullied, harassed or beaten up by random students.  So he is happy like this.

Yeonjun made his way in the hallways to hid locker, he came with his driver today  beomgyu was busy for some reason not that yeonjun cares.

He hadn't even seen him for the whole day actually,  is he even present today?

Not his business, so he doesn't care ofcourse.

He saw hyunjin enter the locker room and his heartbeat fastened, today there were alot of people in the locker room thankfully,  he wasn't alone.

Yeonjun tried to ignore hyunjin even if he was scared as fuck.

Hyunjin stopped in the middle and glared at him. Yeonjun could feel his glare burning his back .

He still didn't turn, he didn't want to dig his own grave now did he

He felt hyunjin come closer and he froze in his place, hyunjin came closer and closer and whispered in his ears something that made his blood go cold, he wanted to die right now.

"You think dating beomgyu can make u escape me..? Tch..what if i show him that video of you being the obedient slut you are hmm..? What id your amazing and protective boyfriend going to think of you then huh..? I've known beomgyu since childhood junnie...he wouldn't want a slut like you. So be a good boy and leave him and come back to me hmm...only i can tolerate you okie. Think about it"
hyunjin said all this and left with a smirk on his face. Tears were dripping from yeonjuns eyes remembering what hyunjin meant.

TW rape
(Flashbacks)

The time hyunjin was talking about was in freshman year, when they all started bullying yeonjun. One time hyunjin was bullying yeonjun with his friends and yeonjun tried to fight back and defend himself.  That was the biggest mistake he made in his life...

The moment he punched hyunjin, his life got destroyed.  Hyunjin got super angry and annoyed and dragged yeonjun alone without his friends and opened his cars backdoor and got in aswell. Yeonjun was scared, crying and just terrified right now. He tried to get away but there was no space for him to get away, they were in the locked car when hyunjin started forcing himself on yeonjun.

He started kissing down yeonjun neck and leaving bite marks whiel yeonjun was trying his best to push him off but to no avail.

Yeonjun had never cried so hard in his life, he was sobbing right now telling hyunjin to stop. The car was parked in an empty parking lot, not a single sight of a person anywhere.  He could not run or get help right now.