☆3☆

THANKU SO MUCH FOR ALREADY ALMOST 150 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS💗💗💗🤍🤍🤍💖💖💖💖🎀🎀🎀 ‼

It was already Thursday, beomgyu was in his room getting ready and panicking because today he was gonna ask yeonjun to fake date him....

He only has 2 days left, he is fucked he should have asked before but like usual he was too busy panicking.

What if yeonjun doesn't agree?

That isn't an option at this point. If he doesn't,  then beomgyu will just simply...force him.

He got ready while panicking.

He went downstairs to do breakfast with his family

He went downstairs to do breakfast with his family. Random conversations were going on untill beomgyus dad brought up the dinner.

"So beomgyu, is your boyfriend ready for the dinner on weekend. I will say im looking forward to it alot, as its your first time showing your partner to us"
Beomgyus father said while smiling at his son.

"Umm..yes he is also excited to meet you guys...haha..he is a little shy tho" beomgyu wanted to kill himself right now. Why did he say yeonjuns name...

"Its totally fine honey, i was also shy at first while meeting your dads parents, but look at us now"his mom said while smiling sweetly at his dad.

But little do they know beomgyu has never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before...he only has one night stands. No strings attached relationships only.

So when he will tell his friends or anyone that he is dating  the  choi yeonjun...things will get..well interesting . As probably everyone will take it very serious as he never gets into relationships.

After breakfast beomgyu got into his macleren and drove to his University.

He met hyunjin and started talking to him.

"Did you see what that twink was wearing?" Hyunjin asked while smirking.

"Which one..and no i probably haven't as i just entered hyun..are you blind" beomgyu said sternly.

"Ok ok no need to get mad...jeez , you know the pretty one..that we all want to fuck honestly. "

"Yeonjun?"

"Yeah..bitch is wearing a skirt" hyunjin said while smirking.

This for some reason really annoyed beomgyu, yes he is used to them talking shit about people ans specifically yeonjun but he never liked it, specially when talked about yeonjun .

"So..? What about it...am i supposed to care. Hyun i suggest you leave him alone..you don't wanna end up like last time, do you?" Beomgyu said while smiling at him..but hyunjin could tell, his eyes were dark and scary, he looked like he could kill.

Even though hyunjin was scared of beomgyu, he wasn't gonna back down on yeonjun...hwll no. Yeonjun is his. His toy, his to play with...beomgyu is no one to stop him from playing with his doll...