☆1☆

1ST CHAPTER YAYAY ! ENJOY POOKIES ILYYY AND GIVE MY OTHER STORIES A READ IF U HAVEN'T 🎀💗

yeonjun woke up at 6am from his alarm like usual. Another day of University and another day of bullying...he was so sick and tired of it.

Yet he couldn't do anything about it because his biggest bully, hyunjin was a family friend of theirs and his parents were sponsoring yeonjuns parents hospitals. And yeonjun didn't want to disturb his parents business so he didn't tell them. Not that they would care, they will probably just tell him to man up and take it as a joke..

But atleast he will meet taehyun. Yes,lets think on the bright side he thought.

He took a shower and did his makeup and skincare and wore his clothes. Yes, he used to get bullied for that but he is strict on his beliefs and if he wants to do it he will ,no matter the bullying.

(lord have mercy!!)

(lord have mercy!!)

He went downstairs, the maids had already prepared the food and his parents like usual were already gone. He just quickly did his breakfast disheartedly and got in the car. He greated his driver as he was honestly closer with the maids and drivers rather than his own parents.

After some small talk with the driver he finally arrived at his uni and got out of his car.

He went inside and met with taehyun.

"Hello hyung !! Omgg you look so pretty hyung you slayed on god"

"Thanku tae , where is your boyfriend?"

"Oh..he is probably with his...friends or in class" taehyun said with a guilty voice as his boyfriends friends are his besties bullies..

"Ya taehyun you don't have to worry about him...yes his friends are assholes but he is for real an angel ok?so don't worry about him..and he is not even friends with the real devil out of them all so, Dont worry okay?"

"Im not worried qbout him but you hyung...you should tell your parents or the school or something...you know hyunjin has exceeded his limits too much..hyuka is an angel and beomgyu hyung isn't as harsh doesn't mean that you are not suffering because of them okay? So please stan up for yourself hyung."

"Hyun...i can't tell on hyunjin..his parents are my parents hospitals sponsor.  My parents already don't love me...i don't want them to hate me too."
Yeonjun said with a low voice

"Im sorry hyung...i shouldn't have said anything and thanks for walking me to class even though i should be the one doing that to you but anyways byee see you in break!"

Yeonjun chuckled at that "its fine now gooo your boyfriend will be waiting!"

Yeonjun was making his way to his locker when he got pushed really harshly at the lockers making him fall.