"Hey." Taylor said, coming up to hug Travis from behind. She felt him startle a little and then relax when he realised who it was that was wrapping their arms around him.

"Oh, hey babe. Good morning. Sorry, I would have made you some pancakes too, but I thought you were still asleep. I know little bean kept you up a lot of last night." Travis mused turning around so that Taylor was hugged up against his bare chest.

"No worries. Little bean may want pancakes but I don't want to be staring at them in the toilet in a few hours so I think I will pass."

Travis laughed at this, placing a light kiss on her forehead and then one on her stomach like he normally did.

"You need to give your mommy a break. She spends all of her time and energy making you a nice little home in there and all you seem to do is make her sick all of the time." He continued to rub her stomach gently. Taylor hadn't felt the baby kick just yet but according to the midwife that was all normal and she wouldn't feel it so soon with a first pregnancy: a fact that made her cry. Because this was not her first pregnancy, it was her fifth. But it was looking to be the only one that made it this far in the pregnancy. A good sign at least. She had felt small movements, little butterflies in her stomach that Brittany had told her were signs that the baby would soon start kicking. It was something she had hoped and prayed for, something she could share with Travis. But it was not something she allowed herself to think about. Thinking hurts your chances, and she had to stay strong.

After a while of standing and musing, Travis broke the silence.

"So, I was thinking that maybe we could go out today. Pat and the boys were thinking of going to lunch and then I thought we could go look at some furniture for the baby's room. I know that they will sleep in with us and that they will most likely be living in our room in New York City, but I still think it would be nice to get some stuff for the nursery here. What do you think?"

Taylor stood frozen.

"I don't think it's a good idea Trav?" She said quietly, looking down at the floor, not wanting to make any eye contact with the man she loved.

"Why not Tay. It is just brunch with some friends, plus we need to start preparing soon for this baby. We have practically nothing and you are nearly half way done."

"No, we don't Trav. We don't need to get anything just yet!" Taylor shouted, panic starting to rise in her veins and into her throat.

"Come on Taylor, I know you are in denial and scared but things are different this time. You need to get out of the house more, you can't stay cooped up in here forever."

"That's not fair, I come to your games, and you know that!" Taylor snapped back at Travis' harsh comments.

"Oh, please I would hardly say that is going out."

"Is it leaving the house?" Taylor asked, and she could see Travis roll his eyes and nod slightly. "There well that's your answer. You know why I don't go out Travis. If I don't go out, I can't feed the media anything. And when there is no food, there is no feast. Well at least I thought there wasn't" Taylor muttered, peaking Travis attention.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing." Taylor shook it off, making her way over to the fridge to grab out her coconut water and make herself a smoothie. However, before she could fully open the fridge Travis slammed it back shut. "Hey, careful!"

"What have people been saying?" Travis demanded. She knew that she could just tell him to open up his phone and look for himself, but she couldn't be bothered with any more arguing. Sighing, she walked herself over to the sofa in the living room adjacent to their kitchen. She pulled out her phone to show him the latest headlines.