8

Hi bubs❤💜

Taehyung was tired as hell, he lean back on his chair stretching his arms yawning cutely. Jungkook smile at his tired baby and encircled his arm around his torso.

" Tired" He asked with a smile, heart being content having other this close to him

" Tired" He asked with a smile, heart being content having other this close to him. He really cherish there every little moments.

" Yes, hella tired" Taehyung pout as he nuzzle his face into older chest making him feel tickles.

Jungkook bite his lips smiling under mask and caress his silky smooth hairs. Taehyung sigh in pure satisfaction feeling blissful, jungkook hands are doing wonders to him taking his tiredness away.

" Good morning class" Taehyung shoot his eyes open and stand in respect of teacher. His eyes widen seeing the person in front of him staring way too much at him. He shift uncomfortably in his place making jungkook arch his brow.

He sense taehyung distress and captured his hand in his own squeezing it little making taehyung smile slightly.

Taehyung sat literally lean on jungkook making jungkook worried. Taehyung is breathing heavily and shivering with fear, jungkook hold his hand worried.

" Let's wait for other students than I will introduce myself to you" Teacher said staring directly at taehyung but roll his eyes seeing jungkook looking at him with arch brow.

After some minutes when all students settled down, the new male took his laptop putting it on podium. He smile widely looking at class and start to introduce himself.

" Hello dear students I am choi wooshik your new teacher for OB , I am here in place of Mr Lee who have been transferred to another department and I am 30 year old"

Students smile bowing at him, some asking personal question while girls trying to flirt making him disgusted inside but he maintain his sweet smile.

He started his lecture on multimedia but he was not subtle with his stares he was giving his particular student. Jungkook had enough of this drama, he stand up from his chair making wooshik raise an eyebrow.

" Do you need anything mister" He asked with gritted teeths.

" Taehyung is not feeling well so I will like to escort him out of class" He stated making his heart drop. Taehyung going away from his eyes, no,literal no.

" Class is dismissed, I will continue this lecture tomorrow and I will go with you two " He said making other happy and taehyung nervous.

Jungkook balled his fist in frustration, he know he can't defy other words so he just nodded his head with tight lips.

Whole class ran out because it's not everyday event that teacher will let you go early, they ran to cafeteria

Jungkook support taehyung by his arms who smile at him, wooshik glare at jungkook before also taking taehyung hand to support who visibly flinched feeling his touch.

" It's ok Mr choi you don't have to" Jungkook said swaying his hand away from taehyung before picking him up bridal style. Taehyung face become red and hide it shyly in jungkook chest totally forgetting about other male who was burning in anger and jealousy.

" You don't need to follow us I am taking him home " He left not giving him time to respond.

" I will see you jeon" He cursed other in his mind before walking away frustrated.

Jungkook walk through corridors feeling other stares on him , he ignores the murmur only focusing on shy human in his arms trying to hide himself more into his embrace from those stares. He chuckled at his cuteness

His smile turned into smirk seeing his dear cousin park bogum standing there with wide eyes staring at him.
He left bumping his shoulder with satisfied grin on his face.

Bogum turn back to him staring at them still shock. He can't believe he saw other carrying taehyung ,his love.

Suddenly anger build inside him and sudden possessiveness hit him, he should have been the one carrying other not the other way around.

" But why was he carrying him" He thought confused yet little worried for younger.

Jungkook put taehyung on floor as he open door of his house. Taehyung walk inside behind him and lock the door.

Jungkook put there bags on table before bringing cup of water for taehyung who took small sips before leaving it on front table.

" So -- jungkook started sitting beside him on couch.

" Why was he staring at you like that and why did you got scared" Jungkook carefully asked taking half glass water drinking it in one go.

Taehyung blush at it before leaving a big sigh.
" We used to be neighbors "

" Huh" Jungkook asked confused.

" Yes - taehyung nodded his head before speaking again

" Me and my mom used to live at a rented house, he was our neighbor, he used to visit us daily. He was the sweetest in front of my mom but once she was away his sweet stares will turn into lusty stares, he will use excuses to touch me. I was scared from him" Taehyung breath heavily making jungkook caress his hairs.

" My mom caught him planting hickey on my neck when I was sleeping, she kicked him out of house not before slapping him,she apologize to me and we shift our house from there because of me, I didn't wanted to live near him but guess what he is here again now in form of my teacher " Taehyung said sighing. He is really afraid of other.

" Don't worry taehyung, you are not alone this time I am here with you, I will you protect you from him" Jungkook said with love and possessiveness making taehyung heart beat increase. Taehyung hug him so tightly making jungkook face broke into large smile.
" And believe me I will not leave him if he try to do something funny"

" I believe in you" Those were just 4 words but jungkook knew the worth of those words.

______________________________________________________________________________

By💜