7

Hi bubs ❣️

Taehyung was laying on his bed playing with his phone while jungkook was talking shower.

He blush thinking about how jungkook would look wrapped in towel coming out, water droplets dropping from his hard chocolatey chest to v line

His imagination broke when door open and jungkook came out fully dressed making him pout disappointedly.

Jungkook confusely stare at him and sit beside him drying hair with towel.

" What happened " He asked.

Taehyung face becomes red not knowing what to say and cough slightly.

"Nothing " He sheepishly laugh and took towel from his hand. Jungkook hum feeling soft hand gently drying his hairs. He closed his eyes and let taehyung do it.

" All done" Taehyung said leaving his hair and try to move away but slip unknowingly falling on jungkook lap.

His face was on jungkook crotch area and hand on thighs as he pushed himself up apologizing quickly with red cheeks.

" I am so sorry, I accid-entally sl-ip"he stutter and quickly hide himself in blanket.

Jungkook was no better, his heart was beating abnormally and face slightly red but he chuckle hearing other cutely apologizing.

He laugh slightly seeing taehyung hiding under blanket and tried to pull it from him but taehyung didn't let go.

" Bubba why are so shy hmm, come out I want to see your beautiful face " He said taking away blanket from him cooing at adorable baby peeking from there.

" Don't be embarrassed ok" He said caressing his hairs pulling him from there making him sit on his lap.

Taehyung nodded shyly looking down. Jungkook put his index finger under his check making him look into his eyes.taehyung shyly stare into his soft eyes.

Jungkook smile caressing his hairs and touch his all moles on his face.

" You are breathtakingly beautiful " He breath out making taehyung heart beat fast and cheeks tainted red.

" Tha-nk you" He stutters staring into him in daze.

"Let's sleep tomorrow we have to attend classes" He quickly said not able to bear those intensive stares.

Jungkook cover him with blanket and lay beside him.

" Goodnight bub" He said turning to his side gently staring into his eyes.