1

Hi lovelies❤✨hope you all will love my this book.

---------------------------------------------------------

Whispers or Murmurs can be heard everywhere in the university noisy hallway.

" He look so ugly with that hoody and  eye patch and mask on. Like who wear them. " One boy whispers to others.

" Because he look more ugly without them" Other said and they all burst out laughing.

" Shhhhhh he is coming " Other boy said in hushed voice to his group pointing at Jeon jungkook and they all became silent when he walk past them.

Jeon jungkook is the boy hated by everyone because of physical appearance,the ugly scars that decorate his face and neck and some that are hidden under his clothes. But they also fear him because of his dark aura that linger around him. They always talk bad about him but only behind his back, pussies thats what jungkook called them because they can only bark behind his back not bite.

(Eyepatch👆)

(Eyepatch👆)

He did hear what they were talking but totally ignore them and went away to his class. " That was close" They said with relief and went to their respected class.

Class went pin drop silent when he open class door. Even teacher shut her mouth and look at his every move. Student held their breath in until he sat on the last bench at the corner of class where no one sit other than him. Jungkook choose that seat for himself to be away from everyone.

" Ok class where were we, keep your attention on board and take notes" She said clapping her hand. Jungkook hissed at loud noise and glared  at her.she nervously laughed ans start to teach maths.

Class was in the middle of lecture, jungkook was not interested because he already know everything and boredly divert his eyes outside from window. His ears perk at low heavenly giggle voice he heard from outside. He quickly look from where he heard that voice and his breath hitched seeing angelic boy out there giggling with school president name " Park bogum".