IMAGINE

You're walking back to your house after a tiring day at work , you look to the left to see if you can cross the road and you see a group of men in balaclavas chasing after you.

You immediately start speeding up but they were faster.

The main man, you could tell from his body language, picked you up bridal style and whispered, "hey princess."

"Put me down you jerk!"

"Not until you come with us volunteeringly."

You skim your eyes over his tall, muscular tatted body and blush at the tattoo with your name on.

Coincidence right?

"Fine, just please don't hurt me , I have a 6 month old puppy and she needs taking care of"

"Darling , I know."

One of the other men turn around with your puppy, D/N (dogs name). She barks at you and he puts her down as she runs over to the man holding you.

The man shoves you in the back of the van on top of his lap.

You readjust yourself a few times.

"Darling stop moving."

Wait, I know his voice

"E/N!?"

"Hi princess." Your jaw dropped.

"Why are you kidnapping me?"

"Because I love you, you're mine , you're not mine as a possession but you're my girl and I noticed a man following you the other day so if you live with me you'll be safe."

"That's sweet, but I thought you hated me."

"No, now stop moving and sit still."

You readjust yourself one more time until he says, "move one more fucking time and I'll punish you tonight" as he runs his hand on ur thigh.

_______________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IDK IF THIS ONE IS GOOD BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE ITT

have a good rest of your day/night , bye my loves xx