IMAGINE

you're in woodwork class right now and you have been stationed to work next to your crush (C/N).

You both start play fighting hitting each-others coping saws with your own.

Until his saw accidentally scrapes ur finger and cuts it.

"Ow, you blade me bleed C/N."

"What?"

He immediately holds ur hand, kisses it better, grabs a plaster from his pocket, gently placed it over the cut , kisses it once more then says "I'm so sorry my love, I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you."

"Erm, go stand Infront of our whole class and tell everyone you love me." You jokingly laugh.

Until he stands up and starts walking towards the front.

He claps 2 times and everyone looks at him.

"I C/N CL/N (crushes last name) love Y/N YL/N (your last name) with my whole heart, and I am fully devoted to this girl and I will be for the rest of my life. I love you Y/N."

The whole class starts clapping, you kinda feel embarrassed but warm on the inside too.

You start tearing up as he walks over and embraces you.

"I love you too."

_______________

RIGHT YALL ARE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE ME BUT THIS HAPPENED TO ME EEEEKKKK!!!

I wrote this inspired by my woodwork class and I literally almost died in my seat.

Anyways , love you for reading have a great rest of your day/ night my loves xx