IMAGINE

You're walking through New York at 4pm , you just finished college and you were shattered.

College is so tiring.

There's a group of girls, lead by G/N (girls name) who bully you every day it's so exhausting.

-~time skip to tomorrow~-

"She's so nerdy." "I know right like I bet she's such a virgin." The words echo in your head as you stand against the fountain in the school courtyard hearing the girls slag you off.

Suddenly, you feel a hand on your waist.

"Shh, go along with it baby." Wait. Was that E/N!?

"She's not a virgin, now watch what you say about the future mother of my children. If I hear you say another bad word about her I'll make it my personal mission to get you killed."

Who knew mafia leaders could be so hot.
Did I forget to mention E/N leads one of the biggest mafia groups.

You spin around to face him.

"You didn't have to do that for me, you know that right?"

"I know but I wanted to." He hands you a piece of paper "call me tonight, sunshine?"

He grins. Oh lord he has dimples..

"Sure thing love."

Watching from afar he jumps on his motorcycle, winks at you and rides off.

*vroom vroom*

____________________________________

Hey everyone!

I hope you like this first imagine , I also wanted to just put a few things out there.

Now I highly doubt this would happen, but please no C.ai creations without creds.
Please don't copy these and put on TikTok as I don't have a TikTok acc for this and I only have personal accs.

English isn't my first language so please mind if my spag isn't the greatest I am trying so bad 😭

Anyways love you all for reading this thank you so much , enjoy the rest of your day/night my loves xx