CH- 10

GOHAN POV

Gohan: ahh everything hurts... am i dead. Did I seriously die even though my mom told me not. Wait mom dad (started crying) [because he is still 4,common sense ]

Piccolo: you ARE NOT DEAD, gees why everyone wants to die. Come here kid (hug him like a responsible elder).

Gohan: wahah...(continue to cry) mister.... piccolo... my... dad...

Nail: easy for you to say, you have ultra regeneration ability to heal all your wounds. 'Big softey'

Vegeta: can you two shut up, i can believe i couldn't kill frieza and worst a low class warrior kakarot is the now the legendary super saiyan. Ahhhahahahah Next time I see him I ...will... I... will kill him.

 will kill him

Gohan: sniff... sniff... Can you please not kill my father again? We just brought him back to life just a month ago. And we still don't know whether he is alive or dead.

Vegeta: Shut it kid and stop crying like a weakling, and I will do whatever I want, I am the prince of all saiyan. I will become the legendary super saiyan and death that low class warrior karakot.

Piccolo: 'what is going on? Like his personality changed overnight, he was acting like a good guy when rimuru was around and now he is kind of a thug.'

Rimuru: Hello guys, have you finally decided to wake up. Because I have cooked something for everyone to eat. It's just noodles soup though so no complaining.

Vegeta: Yes, I want to eat ... .why can't I move.

Piccolo: about that you bones got crushed and many organs got burnt out and some of your veins also burst open, so rimuru there decided to be a doctor and try to do some basic first aid on you. By the way he is still 5 so i have no idea what he did to you but you seem alive that is positive at least.

Vegeta: ...that explains why I can move my hands and legs but wait, how are we alive ? Who is piloting this frieza spaceship? And even better question kid, how did you fight with frieza on your own till the rest of us came to you?

Rimuru: came down mister, ok so first question....{ciel do something}

Ciel: let me take care of this.