✯𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚✯

Beginne am Anfang

დreason for breakup→ jiahui receiving a lot of peer pressure from his friends to "break mei's heart" and of course doing it
დcurrent status→ strangers
დlevel of publicity→ 100%

დnicknames→ my mei, baby, mimi (jiahui) / hui, lovely, baby, sweetheart, my jiahui (mei)
დcouple things→ kissing secretly, holding hands while walking through the halls, trying not to get caught alone by teachers, late night calls, meeting up secretly after school

დoverview→ mei and jiahui met when liuying introduced mei to her popular friends, jiahui being one of them and mei immediately found jiahui attractive and she liked him so much, she even wrote a song dedicated to him which she ended up releasing a few months later. although at the time, she was also being bullied by liuying's popular friends for releasing the outsider and that was when the bullies came up with a plan. they found out jiahui was who mei's crush was and decided to make jiahui date mei and break up with her just for fun. what they didn't know was that jiahui was actually already in love with mei who he had seen a long time before she was introduced to his friend group. jiahui agreed to the plan using it as an excuse to actually show jiahui his real feelings for her and the two began dating in may/june. the relationship was amazing and mei found jiahui different from his friends, real and genuine. the two were so in love with each other, it was so easy to tell. even the bullies could tell jiahui actually liked me and that was when they decided to tell him to break up with her. jiahui at first refused but after they started teasing, threatening and being mean to him, jiahui had to break up with mei which broke mei so much and she ended up actually asking dropping out of school due to this and the bullying she faced. this was all shortly before she went to korea.

დ→lee heeseung

დrelationship duration→ december 7th, 2017-march 12th, 2020; 3 years, 3 monthsდrelationship type→ strangers to friends to dating to friends

დrelationship type→ strangers to friends to dating to friends...?/label mates

დreason for breakup→ hybe forcing them to break up
დcurrent status→ friends..?/label mates
დlevel of publicity→ 50%

დnicknames→ babe, baby, love, jagiya, (heeseung) / baby, love, jagi, hee (mei)
დcouple things→ listening to music together, convenience store dates, encouraging each other, calls>>>

დoverview→ mei and heeseung met shortly after mei moved to korea to train under pledis. they actually met at a convenience store and mei was having trouble choosing what to buy so heeseung recommended something to her which she bought and loved. she thanked him and complimented his taste which made him laugh. from there, they talked and eventually exchanged numbers after finding out they were both trainees. they became close friends quickly often meeting up at the convenience store but everything changed when heeseung asked if mei liked him. mei actually did at the time but she wasn't really ready to jump into another relationship but she still said yes and that's when heeseung asked her out. she couldn't reject him and the two began going out. of course heeseung later learned about mei's past and did his best to make her feel safe and comfortable around him and it worked. the two continued dating exchanging i love yous and most of their friends knew about them but unfortunately that meant their companies were bound to find out too. once pledis was about to be acquired by hybe, the two were forced to break up and due to their desire to debut, they did. currently still being under the same company, they aren't exactly friends but they have no bad feelings towards each other and fans have suspected many times that they've dated before. the awkwardness was also clear during the hybe game caterers episodes.

დ→choi soobin

დrelationship duration→ march 9th, 2022-present; 2 yearsდrelationship type→ strangers to friends/crushes to dating to soulmates

დrelationship type→ strangers to friends/crushes to dating to soulmates

დreason for breakup→ n/a
დcurrent status→ soulmates
დlevel of publicity→ 90%

დnicknames→ mimi, em, my love, my light, darling, sweetheart, baby (soobin) / soob, my baby, my handsome man, cutie, darling, bin, my love (mei mei)
დcouple things→ going on walks together, taking pictures together/of each other, late night texting, extremely long calls, movie nights, soobin giving mei princess treatment, mei cooking for soobin (and him failing to help), soobin carrying mei everywhere, cuddling, making out

დoverview→ mei and soobin met in the hybe cafe in 2020 after pledis was acquired by hybe and soobin actually spilled his coffee on mei by mistake when they bumped into each other. soobin apologized a million times and after that mei made jokes whenever they bumped into each other and from those jokes, they started having actual conversations and exchanged numbers. soobin had already liked mei prior to their first encounter and mei found soobin to be extremely attractive when she first saw him in person. they became a lot closer through their late night texting and mei found out she liked soobin after a certain movie night. she didn't really know what to do so she just buried her feelings and when soobin asked her out in november 2021, mei unfortunately rejected him because her debut was near and she was really ready to debut and didn't want any trouble with her agency. soobin didn't give up though, respecting her decision, he still continued to show how much he liked and cared for her and mei eventually broke, accepting to be soobin's girlfriend and they started dating in 2022. although their companies tried breaking them up, this time it didn't work as they both disagreed and soobin was already in txt and mei was already a confirmed member of le sserafim. everyone knows about these two and all kpop fans already know that the probability of them dating is 100% (thankfully dispatch doesn't expose hybe idols). these two are the definition of soulmates, literally, they not only extremely close to each other but they understand each other extremely well, they love and care for each other and look after each other a lot. they encourage each other and are each others' shoulders to cry on. soobin also understands what mei has been through and does not fail to make her feel comfortable and secure at all times which mei deeply appreciates. they express their love for each other so much and luckily, they're not breaking up any time soon.

 they express their love for each other so much and luckily, they're not breaking up any time soon

〘➘Ⓒforever_be_kams✭➚〙
﹙❣︎™𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 | no celestial | 2024™❣︎﹚