Chapter 2 Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"But it isn't a yes!" Azyaela finally snapped, once again standing up from her seat to send glares in the boy's face. Luffy only laughed and smiled, which ticked her off more.

"Someone has a tempter," A certain first-mate muttered, crossing his arms as he looked at the two of them.

"Excuse me?"

At Azyaela's words, the others shared looks
'Ohh, boy.'

And that's when a rivalry started. But, it was a beginning in the least, what could possibly go wrong?

"You heard what I said."

"Yeah, well I fucking dare you to say it again!" Azyaela snapped, her tone in pure venom as she spoke. 

Zoro instinctively rested his hand on his sword, eyes glaring up at the woman. God he wanted to wipe that look off her face, it just ticked him off.

The others continued to watch the scene, turning their heads as each said a word. Luffy and Usopp shared look while they snickered at Zoro who had just fired up the woman. Nami, who only grabbed her head in frustration, let out another sigh, While Robin and Chopper shared amused looks for Azyaela.

Sanji was practically seething as the swordsman had insulted a lady and an injured one at that.

"I said. You. Have. A-."

"Haha, alright let's stop there!" Nami interrupted, grabbing Azyaela's arm to pull her away from the table, but her glaring gaze never left the swordsman's and neither did his.

"How about I give you a tour around the ship since it might be awhile?"

At that, Azyaela's attention was averted and she looked at Nami curiously.

"Tour?" Azyaela spoke out, her eyes lighting up a little.

"Ooo, tour!" Luffy shot up, quickly grabbing Azyaela's other arm and pulling her towards the doors.

"Oi Luffy be gentle with her!" Sanji snapped, springing from his seat as the straw-hat-wearing boy pulled her away.

"Luffy be careful! She's still injured!" Chopper shouted, quickly running after the boy, which Usopp followed.

He spun on his heels facing the others sending a smile and pointed fingers, "I'm gonna go make sure they don't mess up anything!" He shouted as he was already spinning back through the door.

"Hey wait for me, you guys!"

"..."

"Something's gonna get broken," Nami grumbled, slapping a hand to her face. "If they go in my room I'm gonna ring their necks!"

Robin laughed softly and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure they'll be fine, besides, our guest needs something to get her mind off things."

Nami could only nod, she then turned to others.

"So, what'd we think?" She questioned, crossing her arms.

"I think she's lovely," Sanji responded immediately, beginning to walk to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"You think every woman is 'lovely'" Zoro muttered, leaning back in his chair. He didn't trust Azyaela, whatsoever. And he wasn't going to, based on how she was already torn up before they got to her.
I mean, shit, the woman looked like she had been through hell- no wonder she had forgotten who she was. But, still. It just didn't sit right with him.

"I don't like, or trust her." He spoke, his voice cold. His eyes narrowed at the table as he thought of their little 'event' from earlier, that woman easily got on his nerves and he couldn't explain why.