The soldier zombie stood outside the door and shouted, “Report!” Jiang Lan jumped up from the chair, asking eagerly, “Did something come our way?!”

Wen Zheng: “…”

Why are you so excited? Are you itching for a fight?!

The soldier zombie reported what they had discovered outside the southern city, and Jiang Lan and Wen Zheng exchanged glances.

Since the “General” caused a commotion, they haven’t treated any infected individuals. So why are there still infected people daring to come here?

Wen Zheng: “How many people?”

Soldier Corpse: “Around twenty to thirty.”

Jiang Lan: “That’s quite a lot. Do they have enough crystal nuclei? We extend credit to the corpses, not to humans.”

Soldier Corpse: “They claim to have crystal nuclei.”

Wen Zheng nodded. “Since they know our son can save them, they should also know our pricing standards.”

“Our son needs crystal nuclei, and there’s business at our doorstep. We can’t turn them away,” Jiang Lan made a decision. “Kui Bao, let’s go. We have guests.”

Kui Bao, dressed in children’s clothing, jumped directly from the second floor and ran towards Jiang Lan with short legs. Jiang Lan picked up the little one, instructing Wen Zheng to bring a blood anemone, let it absorb enough corpse poison, and leave it for Kuibao’s dinner.

The soldier zombie was a bit dumbfounded. “Are you going to personally go over?”

Jiang Lan: “Of course. Our son is not at the base, so we must be cautious. How can we let outsiders in? We will go out to meet them. Let’s go with some people.”

Wen Zheng drove, taking his wife and Kui Bao to the outskirts of the southern city. As expected, they saw an old truck with many people inside, all looking exhausted.

Wen Zheng parked the car, and Jiang Lan patted Kui Bao, asking him to stay in the car. She and Wen Zheng got out.

The soldier zombies waiting on this side were a bit confused. What would they do if something went wrong?

Jiang Lan had already removed her face mask. She was well-dressed, with a well-proportioned figure, exuding an aura of a strong woman. “Those who want treatment, step out of the car, line up, and exchange crystal nuclei. Then we will provide treatment.”

The people from the driver’s seat and the cargo area all got out and lined up obediently, waiting to exchange their crystal nuclei.

Jiang Lan gave a signal to one of the soldier zombies to collect the crystal nuclei.

The soldier zombies followed the order and went to collect the crystal nuclei. “100 ordinary zombie crystal nuclei per person.”

Someone was skeptical. “We want to see Dr. Wen. Who among you is Dr. Wen?”

Wen Zheng stepped forward. “I am Dr. Wen.”

The person stared at Wen Zheng. “No, I heard Dr. Wen is very young, and you are not Dr. Wen.”

Wen Zheng received a critical hit of 10,000 points. “I am Dr. Wen! The young Dr. Wen you mentioned is my son!”

The person stammered, “Then… do you have the skills of Dr. Wen?”

Wen Zheng raised the cloth bag in his hand. “Rest assured, I guarantee I can cure you.”

The person looked at the bag for a moment. “We want treatment first and then we’ll pay with the crystal nuclei. Is that okay?”