When he opened the door, he was welcomed by the sight of a certain person named Seokmin.

" What are yo- Ouch!" groaned Joshua with pain.

" What's wrong ?" asked Seokmin worried

"None of your business" replied Joshua coldly, massaging his shoulder.

"I'm asking nicely. What happened?" asked the other. Joshua gave in

" A little injury from practice."

Seokmin sighed and questioned

" Did you apply remedy to it? Does it hurt badly?" he received no as an answer. 

" That's what medicine is for, you know. Wait here!" Seokmin went to his room to grab some antiseptics for the elder.

He returned after few minutes. He made Joshua sit on the couch and instructed him to roll his t-shirt's sleeve. Joshua refused " I can do it by myself"

But Seokmin was so adamant that the other had no other choice but to follow whatever the younger said.

"Oh!!" exclaimed Seokmin examining the bruise on his shoulder. It had turned purplish- red . He took some ointment in his hand and cautiously started applying it on the wound. Seokmin began his nagging session

" Be careful ! We have a game in two days"

Joshua scoffed and added

"It's beneficial to you. You can win more easily"

"Without you in the game? There's no fun"  said Seokmin. He accidently exerted a  lot of force on the shoulder making Joshua wince with pain " Do it more gently"

Seokmin mumbled a small sorry while laughing. Both of them stared at each other. It was a long and intense eye contact. Seokmin noticed the warmth and gentleness of Joshua's eyes. Joshua realized their actions and pulled away from the stare. He pulled his sleeve down. Seokmin was taken aback by his abrupt actions.

Joshua said " You can leave"

"Are you asking me to leave after I helping you? Always" commented Seokmin. 

"Go. " said Joshua again. Seokmin realized something.

" Do you have a makeup remover?" he asked

"Why do you ask?" questioned Joshua confused

"I did some photo shooting today." replied Seokmin

"With Yumi? She added it to her IG story. I think everyone saw it" stated Joshua as he stood up to get the bottle.

" Here" he handed over some cotton pads and the makeup remover

" Thanks" said Seokmin. He poured way too much solution on the cotton causing Joshua to be alarmed

" Hey!" he exclaimed

" What!" quavered Seokmin.

" You don't need that much"

" Do you really think I know how to use it?" grumbled the younger.

" What a waste! Give me the cotton. I'll do it for you" volunteered Joshua out of frustration,

"This is all you need" he instructed pouring a few drops on the cotton pad. Seokmin nodded.

"Forehead up" muttered Joshua. Seokmin looked up. "What a hopeless case!" thought Joshua

" I mean slick your hair back" explained the elder. Seokmin gave an awkward smile.

"Come closer" Seokmin came really close to the other, their faces were only few centimeters apart.

" Too close!!" said Joshua who had closed his eyes out of panic. Seokmin moved his face a little bit back. Joshua started gliding the cotton sheet all over his face. He was taking the process slow and steady. 

" This is so relaxing!" uttered Seokmin

" Be still, will you ?

After a few wipes, Joshua took a look at the cotton pad. 

"You're wearing heavy makeup" he shared

" Because I'm so handsome" asserted Seokmin proudly causing Joshua to laugh.

" You're misunderstanding something here. "

" If you're handsome, you don't need heavy makeup " explained Joshua

"What a cake face !" he added

"It doesn't make any sense" said Seokmin puzzled

" It does. It means your skin is horrible"

"But I was asked to be a model" argued Seokmin

"Please, you're full of yourself"

"I am good looking"

Joshua couldn't control his laughter " Can I pay you to be lees confident?"

Seokmin noticed something.

"Cute eyes you have there" Seokmin admired

" If I have these doe- eyes, will I be as cute as you?" he asked curiously. Joshua felt his heart flutter. 

" You want to have my eyes?" queried Joshua. Seokmin nodded his head excitedly.

"Sorry to disappoint. Only I can have these super-cute eyes" sassed Joshua

"Done, you can go now" said Joshua

"You're shooing me away again" pouted Seokmin

"Yes, who'd like to be with you?"

Joshua forced Seokmin to the door. 

" Hey!! Can I spend the night here ? I forgot my keys inside my room" Seokmin tried to sound as convincing and cute as possible. Joshua raised one of his eyebrows out of suspicion. 

" Well umm..." started Joshua

" IN YOUR DREAMS!" he replied starting to close the door.

" I'm being serious!" yelled Seokmin. Joshua wasn't going to budge.

"I'm telling you the truth! Come on, don't be stingy! Your room is spacious! PLEASE" exclaimed Seokmin, trying to convince Joshua but the other turned a deaf ear. He finally closed the door. Joshua took a last peep through the peep hole and smiled.

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇