" Is it okay Hyunjin? Do you want to change anything else" she asked her friend.

"We're all set except umm... our model is a bit stiff."  commented the boy.

"Just relax and keep your face a bit low" said Yumi in a soothing voice. Seokmin took a deep breath and smiled. Everyone in the set loved his smile and handsome face. 

"What a great model!" the girl exclaimed

"I think he is great" said Hyunjin impressed.

"Okay, let's fix your hair a bit" Yumi announced.  Seokmin nodded. Yumi walked towards him and started moving his hair carefully. Seokmin stared at her as she did the work. Seokmin expected butterflies in his stomach but it didn't for some reason. Maybe it would have if Hyeri did not come and ruin the moment.

"Am I too late?" she asked.

"Hi Hyeri, what brings you here?" questioned Yumi. She knew Hyeri since she had seen her during High school. 

"Hi Yumi Unnie!" greeted Hyeri.

" Seok forgot his contacts. I had to deliver it to him" she handed his contacts to her brother.

" That's why our model couldn't see where the camera was" joked Yumi.

" I tried my best. My eyes hurt" explained Seokmin. He excused himself to go to the restroom to  wear his contacts . Both the girls chatted for a while. Hyeri was in awe when she saw the technical equipment used by Yumi's crew. 

"Unnie, your work looks so professional!" she exclaimed in wonder.

"You're like those crew behind YouTube videos" Hyeri added.

"Enroll in the faculty of Communication Arts. You'll get to work with these things all the time" advised Yumi

"Really? I want to but... I'm not as talented as you are " sighed Hyeri with disappointment

" I can teach you" Yumi encouraged the younger.

"How about we do some photoshoots" suggested  Yumi. Hyeri refused, but Yumi somehow convinced her to try

Let's try it first. Come one." said Yumi.

"Show me your best move" she instructed.

Hyeri reluctantly did some poses  that she saw in Instagram. Yumi was amazed and told her

" And you said you couldn't"

" Unnie, I really can't" replied Hyeri. Yumi asked  her to do more poses. The younger reluctantly agreed. 

🚏🚏🚏🚏🚏🚏🚏🚏🚏

Joshua was right. He had opened Instagram, he saw a post which grabbed his attention. It was :

ymshine

1771🖤   218💬  

1771🖤   218💬  

➡️Thanks to this cute guy from Engineering @ dk_is_dokyeom

See more comments...

Joshua scoffed after looking at the post. Family work heh ??? You lied to everyone just for a girl? You made us do the work while you got to hangout with HER?

ONLY TIME CHANGES, NOT PEOPLE...

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Do you guys like Yumi or not ?

SPOILER : In the end of the book, Joshua, Seokmin, Yumi and Hyeri will be in relationship with someone.

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇