Tainted

Two hours.

Ethan enjoyed your suffering, jacking off his meat rod, enjoying the view of your quivering form, for two mother fucking hours.

If this was nothing around drugs or alcohol, you would not be moaning this loudly. Scream for someone or somebody to help. Anything to get away from your crazy sick ex. Only he managed to dig your grave six hundred feet under the moment he took you home, make you comfortable, and drug your ass with that pill. Two of them. All you wanted now was something to fill you deep inside, hit every spot, to be filled with the real thing. Your violated garden was fully bloomed and dripping with endless vigor. The bed sheets below soaked from how many times you were forced to climax. Bucking your hips in need for Ethan. Wanting him to give your drugged, hyper sensitive flower what it wants. Crying nonstop for it to finally happen.

Legs spread open, still coming back from his high, soon hardens more once your body came the twenty-fifth time. He was proud of himself. This was all going so smoothly.

"Okay baby, let's take that out of you, hm?"

He comes close enough to pull out the toy itself. Your body was disappointed that your garden was empty. Even your butt was unhappy, too. These drug effects really did have you in a choke hold. Not long, Ethan was fully nude. He caged your body in with both arms on each side, and with this angle and how wet your flower was, all he needed to do was align his rod and then pernitrate your untouched garden. This was a horrific sight. Only your drugged self couldn't help but beg and shimmy for his rod. The real thing. Wanting deep inside your sensitive walls. Hitting everything, the toy keeps missing.

He was going to claim what is rightfully his.

Ethan lowers his hips, smirking and somewhat drooling, to align the tip to your folds. Wetting it enough and teasing your quivering form.

"I will make you feel so good, baby. For as long as you're drugged up, I'll make sure you're overwhelmed with pleasure.~"

Ethan throws the blind fold back onto your face, blinding you in pure darkness, and soon grasp your hips to keep your form steady.

That was his plan. Till something came in through the window, glass shards everywhere, to only find yourself on the bed with Ethan below you. His grip on your hips vanished as all you could hear was pure violence. Slapping, hitting, kicking, you name it. Your mind still believed this was a dream. A mother fucking dream. Not long a pair of hands, sharpe long digits, caress your tear stained flustered red face. Those hands were not Ethan's. They were softer. They held your face with such delicately long soft circle strokes. It wasn't Ethan. No. This was someone new.

The ribbon rope was cut within seconds, groaning heard in the background, before being lifted off the bed by two strong arms. The same hands caress your face, wiping away all those fallen tears, to which holding your thigh and lower back. Rubbing soothing circles round and round.

"No matter what you hear from this room. Do not come in. Understand?"

He couldn't see your eyes, widening at the familiar voice, only to hear Ethan curse in agony and surprise. Neither of the three planned this to go this way. Only the enraged in heat fallen refused to let his urges take over. Nude woman in arms. He with held it within as he respectfully set the mortal victim away from what he will do to that idiotic bastard.  He wanted to end him, a easy kill, only this was not the time. He was eyeing your ex tied down with the exact fabric used on your body. Once Lucifer placed your body down on the couch did he unraveled his jacket, big enough to be a blanket itself, to cover your body from triggering Lucifer demons anymore.

Only he spotted something on his mortal date. Those serious dangerous eyes soften down into a mixture of possessiveness and shock. A angelic mark that was by far too familiar..