"Why are you doing this? You will only make a fool of yourself!" Your words aggravated Zuko and approach you with his ember eyes glowing in anger. "Don't you dare say that again! Once I capture the Avatar I can get back home and my father will restore my honor back!" He said through heavy breath, his face was closer and tension thickens

"If you're father wants you back then he should've let you go back home. With or without the Avatar." You are playing with your life right now and Zuko's patience starting to get thin.

You look into his eyes. Even words can't describe how sad his eyes are. Does he really have to go through this just for his honor?

His jaw tightens bowing down to meet your eyes to his. "You have no idea what I've been dealing. All I want for you is to tell me where the Avatar is." He said while regaining his composure and left your cellar. Your words were like swords stabbing him many times. He ignored because he doesn't want to feel bad about himself. It'll only make him weak.

Iroh saw his nephew coming back from your chamber, he notice Zuko's tense shoulder but his composure remain calm. "Is something the matter, Zuko?" The old man started, trying not to make Zuko angry.

"Uncle, give the girl some firebender clothes. She'll be staying here for a while." He commanded his uncle.

--

You stayed in this cellar for a whole day, you don't respond to any of them as you meditate.

As you were about to close your eyes, you heard a gentle knock on the door to your cellar. Interrupting your meditating. It made you lift up your head as it knocks once again. The Prince of the Fire Nation can't knock as gentle as a feather so the person behind the door must be someone else.

"I'm sorry about my nephew. He has a lot of things in his mind." Said an old man who enters your door

"I can see. His head is too big for thinking too much." You replied as Iroh simply laugh at your remarks. "Do you like some jasmine tea? You've been here all day." You look at him, he smile kindly at you, he's the opposite of the grumpy prince.

"I really can't drink with my hands tied up." You shrug, Iroh let out an oh as he move closer to burn the ropes tied to your hands. You look at your wrists, it's red and slightly bruised. "I'm sorry if the rope was tightly tied." He apologize again.

"You don't have to apologize. Your nephew should be the one doing it." You look at the bruise and take a mental note to clean it after.

Iroh has good intentions the way he softly spoke and offer you a tea. You skeptically grab the brewed tea as you look at it to see anything suspicious.

You heard the old man chuckle. "I assure you, there is nothing poisonous in that tea." He said as he grabs one for himself and took a sip. You waited for a moment to see any kind of reaction but the only reaction you get is a hum of satisfaction. "Go on, try it."

You took a sip from the cup, you taste the flavor as you swallow it. "It taste good." You finish your cup and placed it on the table. "I'm glad you liked it. I was thinking that maybe you were thirsty so I brew some tea. Please, fill your needs."

"That is very thoughtful of you, Sir."

"Just call me Iroh, dear." You expressed your gratitude to Iroh. "I almost forgot. This is the clothing from the Fire Nation. I hope it fits you right in. But you can always decline if you want to." He placed the folded clothes next to you as he stands up picking the table. "I'll leave so you can change." You thank him once again as he left your cellar.

You grab the clothes, and examine it. It's not that big/small for your size but it will probably fit as you began to take off your clothes.

While middle of changing your clothes you heard a long band from behind making you cover your chest entirely. "What's take you so long-!" Zuko's eyes widen when he saw you covering up half of your body. "Get out now, you pervert!" You threw a pillow in his away but he dodge it with ease as he looks away with flushed face. "Be quick with it! And you should've locked the door!" He said looking away.