My Annoying Roommate - P. HN x Reader

Start from the beginning

Almost two weeks went by and Y/n never acknowledged me. I was starting to think that they were just a jerk.

Until one night, Y/n walked out of their room and asked... "Who tf are you?"

- Y/N POV -

I had managed to not sleep all day for once and got up to go get something to eat before I got all lazy again.

I put my jacket on and put on my headphones.

I made my way out of my room, yawning like always, and noticed Yunjin sitting by one of the windows.

Yunjin had mentioned that she'd soon be going on a trip back home. Though for some reason, I thought she would've left by now. I was starting to think that maybe she changed her plans or something.

I got a hold of my yawning and started making my way out of the apartment, but when I passed Yunjin... something seemed different about her...

I stopped in my tracks and did a double-take.

I was thinking that maybe Yunjin had dyed her hair again or something, that's why she looked so different, but when I got a better look...

I realized that wasn't Yunjin.

"Who tf are you?!" I asked all confused

The girl suddenly turned to look at me and I froze for a second.

"Have you been here the entire time?" I asked the girl all choked up

The whole entire time, I thought it was Yunjin walking around the apartment. I was kind of spooked to find out that it was some random girl I'd never met before.

"Umm, yeah...," I girl answered with a bit of attitude.

"Okayyy," I answered still confused.

"So, who the hell are you? Why are you in here?" I wanted answers.