Chapter 1 - left?

"HA?!!? THE FUCK YOU MEAN HE LEFT?!" Sanemi yelled in Shinobus face.
"Its like I told you Shinazugawa-san, he left." Shinobu said calmly.

"Whaaat! Why!?" Mitsuri asked, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Well, you see there is an old legend about a white flower. It is said that if you inhale it, its flowers will grow inside you lungs. Making it hard to breath and making you cough up blood and flowers. And you see when you die you explode into a bunch of those flowers so anyone who's near you will most likely get the disease." Kocho said, her voice shaking a bit.

"And what does that have to do with Tomioka leaving?" Asked Tengen. "Well, on his last mission," shinobu took a deep breath.

"He accidentally found the flowers and inhaled them." Everyone froze. "Y-you mean hes gonna die?" Mitsuri asked in a shakey voice. "NO FUCKING WAY! THERE HAS TO BE A CURE RIGHT?" Sanemi shouted.

"I do agree, isn't there a cure?" Obanai looked at Shinobu. "Well, yes but, you see it's uhm-" "JUST SAY IT!" "It appears to feed of of unrequited love meaning, if whoever he loves loves him back then, well he will get better."

"Isn't that rather unscientific!" Rengoku asked. "Yes but its true, sadly." Shinobu sighed. "Well then who do we have to blame for this illness." Muichiro asked, looking into Shinobu's soul practically.

Shinobu shivered. "I don't know, he wouldn't say. I tried to get the answer out of him every way I could. All he said is that they wouldn't love him back." "That bastard." Sanemi muttered under his breath.

"If he told me who, I would have definitely locked them in a room together until they loved him back." "So then why did he leave? Couldn't he have carried out his duties until his dying days?" Tengen asked.

"Well the flower makes him very weak but, he tried. He left this morning and is most likely going to die tomorrow." "I shall pray for his soul" Gyomei said, and put his hands together. "So he left to protect us from the spores?" Mitsuri asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes." Shinobu breathed heavily. "Well this is bullshit! Im going after him." Sanemi said and stood up. "What why?" Obanai asked, looking questionably at Sanemi.

"Because! I'm not gonna let him die out there! Thats giving up, and giving up is weak." Sanemi started storming off into the woods.

"Oh dear, I guess there's no stopping him." Shinobu sighed staring at Sanemi walk away. "You're going the wrong direction! Turn left!" Shinobu yelled in his direction "SHUT UP STUPID BUTTERFLY!" Sanemi yelled back

"How mean" Shinobu thought to herself

IM SUCH A SILLY BILLY HAIII