Being around him made me realize how misjudged he actually was. Aside from him not having a filter, i thought wrong about him concerning a lot of stuff.

"I'm sorry for judging you and misreading you." I blurted.

"What you talkin' bout?" He asked.

"I was just thinking." I shrugged. "I honestly judged you in my head a lot when i shouldn't have and believed things that people said. You're just misunderstood." I drunk some of my juice.

"Everybody is." He said.

"Did you judge me?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No, I wasn't thinkin' bout you." He said dryly catching me off guard.. "That came out wrong, my bad i mean like, I just knew you as my homeboy sister so it wasn't nothing to think for real cause that's all i knew you for and i didn't know you at all." He elaborated.

"Oh...that makes sense."

"I just normally stay to myself so i won't get in trouble. I know my mouth smart so most of the time i just keep my thoughts to myself cause my mouth always get me in trouble whether it's fighting or talking like that to somebody wit' authority." He explained but i felt like it was another reason.

"You weren't allowed to speak your mind as a child were you?" I looked at him as he paused from dipping his food in syrup and blinked.

"Mm mm." He hummed as he shook his head continuing to eat. "Ion wanna talk about me no more wassup wit you?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Stop acting like it ain't nothing bothering you Reign."

"I can't explain it, it's like before i went to highschool i was raised in a two parent household yet my mom was a single parent and now its worse cause they're actually separated and i don't see my dad unless he gets my nieces and nephew." I explain.

"Like yo' mama actually care for yall but he was just there financially? I remember you telling me something like that." He said.

"Yeah that's it." I sighed eating the second pancake and sausage on the stick just thinking about how messed up the situation is.

"Cause it's like we didn't ask to be here you had five kids with our mama and now since yall divorced and not living together you don't care to check up on us. Gifts and money is cool cause that's what he do all the time but i need my daddy." I sighed.

"My brothers fill in that spot for me every day and i love them for that but i just be thinking i don't know." I shrugged.

"Exactly like wit me i appreciate chaos but i need my parents type shit." He empathized. "But you and yo' people real family oriented so i could see how that made a big difference.

"Do you have anymore family out here, cousins?" I asked.

"Yeah...Dre my cousin." I answered. Thats the real reason why Chaos wanted me to check him bout the stuff he was doing.

"For real? I did t know y'all were related. Why you say it like that?" I asked.

"He part of the reason why i got arrested, He the one i was fighting." I said.