Suisei seemed to be happy being in between my arms again. She really likes it.

"Well let's go upstairs, I have some snacks you can have while we are talking." said Suisei

We then went upstairs.

We went to her room and Suisei went back to doing her makeup.

"Soooo Suisei... you are going to record a music video?" I asked.

"Yeah I am, I only have so much time to get ready." Said Suisei.

I'm now looking forward to this MV. I loved all the music videos Suisei has released.

"I can't tell you much about the music video but what do you think it is?" Asked Suisei

"Well, I don't know... is it for a new song?" I asked.

"Hm, yeah it is for a new song." Said Suisei, "It's going to be the best song you'll ever listen to.

I can't imagine what the song is going to be, I know it's going to be amazing just like her other songs but now I'm really excited for it.

"I know you'll like it though. It might be your favorite song I've produced so far." Said Suisei.

"Do you think you'll ever be big in the music industry?" I asked. "I know you barely just got decently popular but, I mean like, really really big."

"Well yeah I barely became decently popular, it will probably take a very long time though. But you never know what can happen." Said Suisei

While Suisei kept doing her make up I kept asking her questions about the MV and gave me hints at what it will be like but didn't give me hints on what the song is going to be like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some Time Later

As soon as Suisei got finished she had to leave.

"Y/N I'm sorry but I have to go." Said Suisei in a sad.

"Are you sure I can't go?" I asked pulling her close and hugging her.

"Well... since you're my boyfriend... I don't think they'll mind actually." Said Suisei, "Just don't be a distraction."

"Sure, I'll just be uh... I'll be there for emotional support." I said as I awkwardly chuckled.

"Alright then, let's go then." Said Suisei as she pulled my arm and started walking ahead.

Since we didn't want Suisei to be recognized in public, Suisei had to wear a facemask and try not to talk so loudly.

"I miss being able to go out in public without any problems." said Suisei as she sighed. "I don't like wearing masks!!!"

"I know it's annoying, but this is the cost of being a successful idol." I said as I patted her back.

"I know... I just wished it wasn't this harsh." She said.

I kind of felt bad for Suisei and tried comforting her. But at the same time she is also happy that she is very successful now.

"Actually it might be harsh but I love seeing myself on billboards and hearing my voice on the radio." Said Suisei happily.

"See, it's all not that bad." I said, "You'll just have to get used to it."

Suisei started to feel better and better understood the cost of becoming a famous idol.

Suisei and I took the train as usual, though we spent some time finding some seats with the least amount of people around it so we were able to talk without worrying about people recognizing Suisei.