Firamon: We'll fight to protect!

Charging forward, Ageiomon pushed the others aside as he tried to stop Firamon. But the leader of the Olympos XII was pushed out of the cave before he managed to dig his heels into the dirt and throw Firamon into the air.

Luna: Lunamon!

Lunamon: That's me!

"Warp.Exe Loaded"

Lunamon!

Warp Digivolve to...

Crescemon!

She leaps out of the cave then hops into the air and kicks Firamon away from Ageiomon before he can dive-bomb him

Leomon was close behind to aid Firamon, but that left Dario alone with Sunny and Agumon.

Dario:....(sigh)...

Dario: Why are you fighting so hard against us? This war could- no... It WILL destroy our world.

He approaches Sunny, the professor trying to get in between the two, but Dario quickly shoves him aside and picks up Sunny by the collar of his jacket.

Dario: Is that not enough to fight!?

Sunny:(coughs)... I can't tell... Am I not understanding you correctly... Or are you not understanding me?

He grabs Dario's wrist.

Sunny: Why are you not trying to stop this war? Why are you trying to win it?!

Dario: There is no stopping it...

Sunny: I refuse to believe that.

Sunny: And I refuse to associate myself with people who think it's okay to "reset" someone because they aren't what you want them to be

Sunny:(coughing)

Dario: You don't have a choice. Sorry.

Outside the cave, Leomon took on Ageiomon as Firamon fought with all his might against Crescemon.

Crescemon: Give it up, kitty. Before I reset you. Don't know if it'll be accidental yet.

Firamon: You might be a level higher, but don't get cocky!

(WHAM)

(WOOSH-woosh)

Ageiomon: Why have you aligned yourself with them?

Leomon: I've seen the sparks of a true lion within them. Someone must fan the flames to grow them into true warriors.

Ageiomon: Hm?

Leomon: Stay focused!

Leomon: "Fist Of The Beast King"!

Ageiomon: Hmph!