20. chipmunk

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook raised his brow and walked to her, hands in his pockets, staring at her or should I say glaring at her.

Jin gestured for the maids to come inside. Namjoon was not there yet so they were alone with a lonely Jimin in his room.

"Wow... what a bravo... did you ever see yourself? I'm not in ugly faces like yours."

A wide smirk plastered on his face, making Jenny's face red in anger or maybe in embarrassment. She walked to him and grabbed his collar angrily, which made Jungkook's men point the gun at her too as well as her men but Jungkook chuckled deeply and grabbed her hand in his, making his collar free from her grip.

"Don't ever do that, I'm not in the mood to kill anyone... so better to leave from here befor-" The gate opening stopped him as a car entered, and worried Jackson walked out as well as Hoseok.

Taehyung was worried when he saw many men with loaded guns here and there. He walked out too but Hoseok asked him to stay inside, for his safety.

He was scared too so he decided to stay there but Jungkook walked to him and opened the door for him.

"Taehyung... baby come out... someone wants to see the real beauty, and I want to help her stay out of his illusions." He extended his hand to Taehyung who didn't understand the situation, still in deep thinking when he felt a warm hand grab his cold one.

He quickly pulled closed the jar close to his chest, tightly.

"Let me go... I can walk by myself." He glared at Jungkook who just whispered in his ear.

"Cub... stay quiet... or do you want to see my inner beast?" He nibbled the earlobe while whispering sending a shiver down in Taehyung's span.

He dragged Taehyung to Jenny, hands still on the small frame of the younger's body. Who was holding his anger because he needed to...

"Meet my gorgeous baby... now think about yourself, this is called the beauty and he fits with a beast like me..." he whispered darkly, staring at the petite male in his arms.

Jenny boiled in anger when she saw Taehyung and didn't speak a word in return because he didn't want to dig up her grave there, in the mansion of the King of the mafia.

She stomped towards her car and left the mansion. Taehyung glared at him which Jungkook found a cute one, and ran inside his room before Jungkook again came to him.

He quickly put the jar on the side table and ran inside his bathroom to freshen up, as he was looking like a tomato in anger or maybe by blushing hard.

He quickly wiped his face with a dry towel and came out with a pout.

"I can't be... he is just playing with me... and I'm sure he will just have me as his..." Taehyung shook his head and quickly covered him with the blanket when a knock was heard.

Jin peeked inside with a smile and saw Taehyung lying on the bed. But he was sure he was wide awake. How can he sleep this early?

"Taehyung... Jungkook wants you to dine." He finally delivered the message and left with a sigh when he got no response, just silence.

"He doesn't respond maybe he is tired and wants to sleep," Jin said and sat there as they were all enjoying the dinner in the Jeon mansion. Namjoon was enjoying the food, meanwhile, Jimin sat there silently eating.

Jungkook sighed and walked to Taehyung's room by himself, leaving all of them in wonder.

"Eat you all... I'll eat with him in his room. Just send dinner there. I want to talk to him." He told Jin who nodded and walked to the kitchen and asked a maid to arrange his dinner.

Taehyung was sitting on his bed, now eating the strawberries from the jar, and was searching for some things from a small packet that he hid in his jacket when he was holding the jar.

The door opened without any knock which made him startled. Two strawberries were stuck in his cheeks like a chipmunk. Jungkook entered with a serious face but the scene made his mood suddenly change.

"What a delightful sight..." he walked inside with a smirk. That was too dirty for his liking.

"DON'T YOU HAVE MANNER? you should have asked my permission before entering." Taehyung yelled at Jungkook who chuckled and didn't mind at all his yelling.

"I think, I don't have to ask anyone... to roam around my house...

And especially my lover's room."

He sat on a small chair in front of Taehyung, after bringing that to close the bed.

Taehyung glared at him, not liking the closeness. So he crawled back from him but Jungkook held him by his wrist.

"Leave my hand... why are you here?" Taehyung growled and tried to free from the hold.

"So... how was your trip baby? Don't you want to share it? I'm here just to talk and-" He stopped when after a knock two maids came inside with a trolly filled with food for them and after a bow they left them alone.

"Dinner... let's eat together."

"I'm full... and I don't want to eat now... why are you-" Jungkook put his finger on his lips to make him quiet as he was almost hovering over him. He stared at him deeply which made Taehyung silent for a while as the strong manly cologne was hitting on his senses perfectly and got his breath away for a while.

"Be grateful baby... I want to eat dinner with you, although I want to eat you too because you're looking more delicious than dinner, my chipmunk..."

●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●

Heyyy

Hope you like this one too...

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜