A gift of love

Wei wuxian woke up and found the room empty. He got up and started looking around, searching for Lan zhan. Not soon after he bumped into someone. Wei wuxian looked up to find a big man in uniform.

'It's Monday already!!!!' Wei wuxian thought to himself. The guard noticed his troubled expression.

The guard,"Don't worry kid, your friend requested to not wake you up and also told me to let you know that he has headed home and so should you"

Wei wuxian smiled at him,"Thank you, it means a lot"

Wei wuxian grabbed his bag before heading home first then got ready for school. On his way to school, he stopped in front of a gift shop. His eyes got stuck on something and he had to have it even though it meant getting more late. He had a habit of getting scolded for being late most of the time once more won't hurt much.

After getting to school, the first thing he noticed was that Lan zhan was avoiding him. He was not even looking at Wei wuxian which felt like a stab in the heart for Wei wuxian. Wei wuxian finally caught up with Lan zhan after school.

Wei wuxian,"Hey, why are you avoiding me?"

Lan zhan still wasn't looking at him,"I'm not"

Wei wuxian,"Yes, you are"

Lan zhan retorted,"No"

Wei wuxian stood his ground,"Then look at me"

Somehow Lan zhan did look at him and Wei wuxian realized it wasn't that Lan zhan was mad at him. On the contrary, he was embarrassed. Lan zhan's burning red ears and neck was a clear evidence of his embarrassment.

Wei wuxian tried to ease him,"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten you drunk. But I must admit, you're really interesting while drunk"

Lan zhan's eyes went wide making Wei wuxian smile more at him,"Don't worry, you just told me that you like........"

Lan zhan turned pale and was looking at him. Wei wuxian rummaged through his bag and pulled out something.

"Rabbits" Wei wuxian shouted, shoving a fluffy white rabbit plushie towards Lan zhan. He was stunned by the adorable gift being presented to him by the man who stole his heart, absolutely he couldn't say no, neither can he hide the smile plastered on his face.

"Do you like it" Wei wuxian asked.

"Yes" Lan zhan replied without missing a heartbeat

Wei wuxian's heart fluttered at the rare sight of Lan zhan smiling and he himself grinned widely trying to attempt the second thing going on in his mischievous mind.

"Would you like to go on a date" Wei wuxian asked out of the blues.

Lan zhan mindlessly answered,"Yes"

Wei wuxian chimed in happiness,"Perfect, see you tomorrow at 7 pm in the garden cafe"

Lan zhan was dumbstruck for a moment, 'what just happened? Did this idiot really ask me out?' he thought to himself but Wei wuxian hopped away before he had a chance to ask him something. Lan zhan kept smiling as he saw his bunny hopping away from him, but not for long.

Lan zhan shoved the bunny gifted by Wei wuxian in his bag and headed home. Today however, he sneaked into his room making sure to not get noticed by his big brother. Lan zhan shared everything with his big brother but for the first time he wanted to keep something only for himself.

Once Lan zhan was in his room, he locked the door and pulled out the white plushie. He hugged the little thing and somehow it smelled like Wei wuxian. Lan zhan felt around it to find a zipper at the back of it. He opened the zipper to find Wei wuxian's shirt stuffed inside. Lan zhan put it back in and hugged it once more before hiding it under a loose wood panel under the floor then covered it with a rug.

Wei wuxian plopped on his bed as soon as he reached home. He was really happy with his progress with Lan zhan and finally getting him to open up about himself. Even if he had to get him drunk, he was not a bit guilty for that. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice someone entering his room.

Jiang cheng,"What's going on in your troublemaking mind?"

Wei wuxian turned to him with a huge grin on,"I'm planning a surprise"

Jiang cheng squinted his eyes,"Surprise?? For who? No one's birthday is coming soon"

Wei wuxian,"That's some confidential informant that you don't have access to, so just keep away from it"

Jiang cheng shook his head as he sat down on the edge of the bed,"Only you can sound so professional while planning your own demise"

Wei wuxian pouted,"Why are you saying that?"

Jiang cheng crossed his arms in front of himself,"Because most of your plans have a probability of you getting killed"

Wei wuxian seemed to be thinking deeply,"You're actually right"

Jiang cheng got up,"Best of luck"

Wei wuxian,"Thank you"

Jiang cheng probably didn't hear him because he was out of his room as soon as Wei wuxian said the words or he just didn't bother replying. With Jiang Cheng gone, Wei wuxian began on planning which lasted for a couple of hours.

"Perfect" Wei wuxian yelled as he jumped out of his bed. He picked up his phone to prepare for the next day. It's perfect, everything is going to be perfect. Well at least that's what we're all aiming for anyway.

A/N: For those who have been wondering where did I vanished to. I'm fine and I wasn't updating due to some personal issues as well. I also applied for a master degree and my classes started a couple of months ago. I finally got a few days off from college so I began writing again. I hope you'll like it.