In search of lost time

Lan zhan had thought he won't be able to sleep after finally finding his love but thanks to his routine that put him to sleep at 9 pm. Like everyday, he woke up at 5 in the morning. He knew what he had to do first so he did his morning routine before heading out of the house.

Lan zhan drove to Xichen's home, they used to live together but for some reasons Xichen decided to move away. Lan zhan never questioned him or asked the reason thinking he wanted his own space. He didn't live too far from Lan zhan's home as he reached there in less than 10 minutes.

Lan zhan knocked on the door and put his hands behind his back as he waited for his brother to answer the door. He didn't had to wait for long as Xichen opened the door with his forever smiling face.

Lan xichen,"Wangji, come in"

Lan zhan stepped into the house and Xichen led him to the study room.

Lan zhan sat down on the couch,"You know why I'm here"

Lan xichen gave him a knowing smile,"Obviously, I know that. You want to know about Wei gongzi"

Lan zhan,"Yes, why didn't you informed me earlier?"

Lan xichen,"I would have, had you picked your phone in the first place. But I don't blame you, you were searching for the same man who came to interview as a baby sitter for his own child"

Lan zhan's eyes filled with sadness,"Brother, there's something wrong with him"

Lan xichen put his hand on Lan zhan's shoulder to assure him,"I knew it the moment I saw his application form" he picked up a paper and handed it to Lan zhan,"Here, look for yourself"

Lan zhan was shocked when he looked at the application form filled by Wei wuxian,"There's nothing but his name and picture on it"

Lan xichen,"Exactly, that's the first thing I noticed. So I sent away the rest of the candidates and asked him to come for the interview. Surprisingly he didn't even recognize me too. It was like he never even met me before"

Lan zhan's face dropped,"He did the same with me too"

Lan xichen looked at him straight into the eyes,"I asked my assistant to dig into the matter and the things I found out would shock you even more"

Lan zhan looked at him hopefully,"Mn"

Lan xichen,"He didn't abandon you all those years ago, he was coming to meet you when he got into an accident that put him into a coma. We weren't able to find him because he was in a hospital really few people know about. He just woke up from the coma a week ago" he handed him Wei wuxian's medical reports,"Here"

Lan zhan's eyes widened as he read the whole thing,"Amnesia"

Lan xichen,"Yes, he was in shock by the accident that cause him an amnesia so he doesn't remember anything before his accident. There's something else actually"

Lan zhan looked at xichen,"What?"

Lan xichen,"I think someone had been hiding his whereabouts. There's no other explanation why no one found him in all those years even though he was in the same city"

Lan zhan,"Mn"

Lan xichen,"I know, I'm also glad that he's finally back. Now we have to remind him what he has forgotten"

Lan zhan's eyes shine at the statement,"Yes brother" he got up from his seat and greeted Lan xichen,"I need to go"

Lan xichen smiled,"Sure, just take care of the both of you"

Lan zhan,"Mn" and he left the room and the house as soon as he could.

A pair of hands wrapped around Lan xichen's body from behind,"Er ge"

Lan xichen put his arms on top of the ones wrapped around his waist,"A-yao, I thought you were asleep"

Jin gunyao moved in front of Lan xichen,"How could I sleep when you're not in bed"

Lan xichen placed a kiss on his forehead as he spoke softly,"You know I wake up at 5 in the morning, yet you always urge me to sleep in"

Jin gunyao smiled seductively,"What can I do when I have such a sexy boyfriend"

Lan xichen smiled fondly,"Not sexy as mine" he placed a kiss on his lips as both of them headed towards their bedroom.

Lan zhan reached to his home and stepped into Wei wuxian's room. He knew Wei wuxian since they both were teenagers and he was quite aware of his sleeping schedule. While Lan zhan slept and woke up early, Wei wuxian on the other hand was always a night owl who would go to bed after midnight and wake up after 10 in the morning at the very least. Lan zhan had done everything in order to get him to sleep on time but nothing ever worked with the other man.

Lan zhan stood at the threshold as he took in the beauty of sleeping Wei wuxian. The faint rays of sunlight enhanced his pale skin even more, his lips were as soft and red as Lan zhan remembered them to be, his eyelashes that any girl would envy for. Lan zhan's eyes travelled towards his slim waist that he always wanted to wrap his hands around. His eyes finally settled on his round ass that Lan zhan always wanted to spread apart and have his way with him.

Lan zhan closed his eyes as his hands clenched automatically. He couldn't think of someone who could gain anything from hurting Wei wuxian in the first place. But now that he was by Lan zhan's side, he won't let anyone hurt him anymore.

Lan zhan got ready for the office as he needed to be there till 9 am sharp, he had always been punctual. But this time however, he couldn't leave the house without taking a look at his sleeping beauty. His heart ache for placing his lips on Wei wuxian's cheek before leaving but he restrained himself from doing that as he grabbed his files and drove to his company.