Chapter 7: Saluti Italy

ابدأ من البداية

"You have nothing to fear, Prince Nahyuta" Fendi spoke in his polite manner, "You will be able to hear everything that happens to us as well as listen in on everything. We will only observe the meeting and ensure we gather enough intel on the matter. I hope that puts your fears at rest"

It is strange to hear such polite words from the man considering his brother doesn't hesitate to call anyone a blundering idiot with every insult from the British tongue. Well, he's not wrong though. At least we will be able to hear from each other.

"Don't worry" I reassured him before shouting with my Chords of Steel, "I'LL BE FINE! I'M APOLLO JUSTICE AND I'LL BE FINE! YOU'RE NAHYUTA SAHDMADHI! YOU'LL BE FINE! SHE'S LUCY BAKER AND SHE'LL BE FINE! THAT'S ALFENDI LAYTON AND THEY'LL BE FINE! WE WILL ALL BE FINE!"

Although Fendi was surprised to hear this, Lucy seemed to vibrate with excitement. Nahyuta only laughed before calming down.

"It does give me joy to hear you speak with your voice filled with courage, justice, and love. I shall not worry, Apollo" Yuta spoke calmly, "But if you are in too much danger, I shall rush to your aid and assist you, are we clear?"

"Understood, Yuta!" I said with a grin before turning to Fendi, "Ok, let's do this, Detective Fendi!"

"It is inspector, but I can see that I will always be working with rather loud partners. Very well, let us depart" Fendi spoke with a grin before walking out of the room with me at his side.

We headed for the stage and performance hall. There is supposed to be a meeting of sorts. I wonder what we will be able to uncover.

(Sebastian's POV)

Blue Note Milano, Backstage

May 13th, 8:43 AM

Well, we were at the theater already. Everything was being set up for us, so we were resting backstage. I still feel like we should be doing something else. I can't put my finger on it, but I am sure Apollo and Prince Nahyuta only left because of us. So, this means the case has something to do with us. Of course, I have no other reason to believe this due to the only evidence I have is them leaving without telling us anything on the matter. Besides that, I suppose Mr. Wright being the only one to have information on them as well. How did Mr. Wright find out about them, anyway?

"Seb! Are you ok?" Klavier asked with a chuckle as he poked my head, "You have such a distressing feature! It doesn't suit you at all!"

I only felt my head before shaking at him. I know Klavier is worried too. He's normally so active and lively, but now, he's on guard and cautious. Of course, he's only putting up his rockstar persona to reassure everyone that everything was fine. He wasn't upset that our friends left and are on a dangerous case. He was fine. Oh, Klavier, I wish you could be more expressive.

"Yes, I'll be fine" I reassured him as best as I could, "But I can't help but feel like something is coming. I don't know what it is, but I know it is coming. By the way, which country do we end our tour on?"

"London, England!" Klavier announced as he spun on his feet, "We shall perform in front of Her Majessty and do everything we can to show the U.K a wonderful time! Though, I would've preferred to end in Germany, but it didn't seem possible"

England? I wonder why he picked that place. Klavier would've done everything to perform in his home country. No, I think he choose England for a reason.

"Oh, there's that foolish partner of mine" a strong, intimidating voice spoke as I jumped and turned to see Franziska von Karma there!

What is she doing here?! She has short, light blue hair and pair of strong blue eyes. She was wearing her business outfits for trials and court cases. She has fancy earrings that I haven't seen before. Where did she get those? Also, she's carrying her whip and short, but do not let that mistake you. She will crush you. Klavier happily turned to her to embrace her warmly before spinning around in place. She seemed embarrassed, but she didn't have the heart to stop him. She merely rolled her eyes and let him continue until he placed her on her feet gently and made sure her appearance was clean.