Marriage

TaeVi's marriage preparation is going on full swings... Everyone is busy for the marriage...

Today is the day of Mehndi... Minho Suzy and Yoona were running here and there to check the preparation of the last moment...

That time Esha and Jungkook came there getting all ready... They have also become really good friend in this short period of time...

Jungkook : Uncle aunty aap log jaiye ready ho jaiye... Main aur Esha baki ki preparation dekh lenge...

Suzy : Agar tum log yahan rahoge to Taehyung aur Divi ko ready kon karega ? Tum log jao aur unhe dekho...

Esha : Aunty wo dono ready ho chuke hai aur hum bhi ready ho chuke hai... Ab aap log jaiye aur ready ho jaiye...

They nodded their heads and went from there to get ready...

After 2 hours

The guest have arrived... Suzy Minho and Yoona were attending them... Then after some time Taehyung came down looking handsome as always...

 Then after some time Taehyung came down looking handsome as always

Minho : Esha go and bring Divi...

Esha nodded and left to get Divi...

In Divi's room Esha came and saw Divi standing at the terrace and looking nowhere... She was in deep thoughts... Esha came and kept her hand on her shoulder... Divi came out of her trance and looked at her and gave her a small smile...

Esha : What happened ?

Divi : Nothing...

Esha : Divi till some time before you were jumping to get married then what happened now ?

Divi : I'm afraid of leaving Mom and Dad... Now I understand why Taehyung used to tell me not to go away from them...

Esha : Don't worry... Everything will be okay... You will be here in Seoul only... You can come to meet them anytime... Aur aaj to bas Mehndi hai... So you have lot of time to cry... Now let's go...

Divi : Esha...

Esha : Okay let's go... Someone is waiting for you...

Divi blushed... Then they came downstairs...

 Then they came downstairs