Family time

It was the day when Taehyung was taking Yoona to meet Divi and her parents... Taehyung was nervous thinking about Yoona's reaction seeing Divi...

Yoona was excited as well to meet Divi because it's the first time when Taehyung was talking about a girl so excitedly...

At the evening Taehyung went to Divi's home with Yoona and Divi was also waiting for them with Minho and Suzy...

Seeing Divi, Yoona hugged her... She liked Divi at first site only... Minho and Suzy greeted her as well...

Then they all settled in the drawing room... Divi was sitting with Yoona and Taehyung was sitting with Minho and Suzy... They started talking...

Yoona : I want to apologize on behalf of Taehyung for whatever he did please forgive him...

Suzy : What are you saying ? It was Divi who had planned all this and Taehyung was doing whatever he was told to...

Minho : She is right... Divi was at fault... So we are apologizing... But if she had not done this then we would not have met Taehyung... He is a great boy...

Yoona smiled at them... Taehyung was Divi spared a glance at each other...

Yoona : Divi is also a nice girl... I had liked her at the first meeting only... On top of that for the first time in his life Taehyung has talked about a girl so excitedly... So she must be someone special...

Taehyung was blushing hearing his mother... Divi was going all aww on him... When Suzy and Minho just smiled... Then they talked about other things...

Divi at that time brought some snacks for them...

Minho : So I was thinking of getting Divi and Taehyung married as soon as possible... I don't want any delay...

Yoona : I also can't wait for the day when Divi will come to our house...

Not it was the time Divi to blush as Taehyung winked at her...

Suzy : Actually maine pandit ji se baat ki thi to unhone bola ki ek date issi mahine hai aur ek 3 mahine baad ki hai...

Yoona : Mujhe lagta hai issi mahine ka din sahi rahega... Aap logo ka kya kehna hai ?

Minho : Ji bilkul ye hi thik rahega...

Taehyung : I want to say something...

Minho : Haan bolo na beta...

Taehyung : Uncle I'm going to join my job from next month... If the marriage happens this month it will be really early... So can we postpone it after 3 months ?

All heard his point of view and fixed that the marriage will happen after 3 months only... But decided to do the Roka now... Both of the family doesn't have much relatives... So it will be a private program with some close ones...

***************

Precap : Roka

Actually I don't know Korean Marriage Rituals so their marriage is according to Indian marriage rituals...