You have no right

It's been a week now since Taehyung was staying in Choi Mansion... He is almost fine now and all thanks goes to the care of Suzy and Divi... The bandage was still there in his forehead and hand... One day at morning Suzy was working in the kitchen... Taehyung came there and stood at the door...

Taehyung : Aunty...

Suzy : Arey Taehyung tum kyun yahan niche aaye mujhe bula lete main aa jati... You need to rest...

Taehyung : Aunty I'm fine... Pura din to rest karta hoon... Akele room mein bore ho raha tha to socha aapke pass aa jau...

Suzy : Thik hai... Tum baitho yahan...

Suzy again continued her work and Taehyung was standing beside her and watching her cooking...

Taehyung : You know aunty when I was in home I used to cook with mom... I used to cut vegetables with her and many things... That was so fun...

Suzy : That's amazing... Then from now on I'm your mother as well... So after you get well you will help me in kitchen okay ?

Taehyung : Sure aunty... Where is Divi ? I didn't fine her...

Suzy : Divi has gone out for some work...

Taehyung : Okay... She is very nice girl...

Suzy : She is nice but very stubborn... I had a son before Divi who had died when he was just 1 year... Then Divi came in our life... We had pampered her so much that she became this much stubborn...

Taehyung : She is not that much stubborn... She is just a little immature... She doesn't know how to explain her feelings...

Then they talked a lot with each other while Suzy was making lunch...

That day at the evening Taehyung was standing at the terrace alone... Divi came there and stood beside him... Taehyung looked at her and found her already staring at him...

Divi : Why are you standing here alone ?

Taehyung : There is no one to stand with me that's why I was standing here alone...

Divi : That day you were about to tall me something... Now you can tell me...

Taehyung : I know I have no right to interfere in your life... You are paying me that's why I'm here... But after spending last few days with your parents I have come to know that they are very good human beings and the sad part is that you are going leaving them behind... Why are you going ? For a person who can't come here for his love... Why ? Is every duty of being in the relationship is yours ? Doesn't he has some responsibilities ? Does he even love you ?

Divi ( Getting angry ) : How can you say that he doesn't love me ? How so you know ? Do you even know him ? You haven't met him once and assumed that he doesn't love me...

Taehyung : Maybe I don't know him... I haven't met him... But believe me if you share this with anyone everyone will say this only... Just one request don't go away leaving your parents...

Divi ( Angrily ) : Enough... You don't need to think what am I doing... I'm very well know what I'm doing and what is good for me... You are just mere employee for me nothing more... So stop interfering in my life...

Taehyung : I'm sorry for interfering...

Divi : Don't worry my visa has almost proceed I can go anytime...

Saying this Divi left from there... Taehyung stood there still looking at her going figure...

***************

Precap : Leaving Divi's house...