Crimson rain caught flower

For a moment he only heard the wind rushing by his ears, he caught something and grabbed ahold of it but it was VERY week so he continued to fall and landed on something...

Soft?

"Well look what the heavens have given me!" A deep voice said chuckling.

Xie lian looked up at the speaker but it was very dark and he could only make out a dark silhouette. He could approximately tell where the face was so cautiously caressed it to feel a perfect jaw line and a slender neck he ran his hand down and came across a little pearl, he remembered the little red pearl San Lang wore in his hair.

"San Lang is that you?" He called out to the man who still held him in his hands.

"No" came the reply he was expecting that because the voices didn't match also a lot of people wore little pearls in their hair any way? Right?

"Oh" he said "then can you please put me down" he said feeling embarrassed to be carried like this.

"No" the person replied tossing him lightly to readjust his grip.

"Please sir, I don't even know you" Xie lian said struggling a bit.

"But I know you, xian le"the person replied in a deep voice and as soon as he did a bunch of bright red lanterns and torches were illuminated and he looked at the man holding him and he instantly paled. 

The man who had caught him mid fall and was holding him in his arms was non other than...

... BAI WUXIAN, Xie lians worst nightmare the white no face!!!