Earth master

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Spoilers : this chapter contains TGcf season 2 spoilers!!!

Xie lian opened the door to reveal a...

Dungeon? 

That's right a dungeon with torture equipment, shackles and chains, the interior had a dome like shape with a few torches lighting the place unlike the tunnel he was in before. He closed the door behind him as he entered it. He's foot steps echoed around the hall as he strode along thinking that those stains he saw could definitely NOT be blood stains? Right? He was pondering how the hell he had stumbled upon such a sinister layer when, he turned a corner coming face to face with...

"...wind master?"

"Dian Xia?"

"What are you doing here?" They both ended up saying together.

"Uh um long story?...what about you?" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ming Xiong here got caught by that Crimson rain so I came to bust him out" Shi Qing xuan as she swiped her wind master fan to cut of Earth masters shackels.

With that they both lifted the Earth master onto their shoulders as Xie lian led the way back to the dirt tunnel. He picked up a torch thinking it would be the best if they didn't stumble while carrying a person. 

They stumbled around entering and exiting from random doors, after a while the tension and cautiousness was thrown out the window. The escape run eventually turned into a strolling around the tunnels that knew no end. After all they were VERY lost and when Xie lian did punch at the ceiling they were met with MoRe Earth. So they had no choice but to keep wandering around the tunnels.

"We're gonna die and become wandering ghosts!" Shi Qing xuan yowled. "Ming Xiong wake up my shoulder huuuuuurrrrrtttttsssss" she wined shifting the very much unconscious Earth master from her left shoulder to the right. 

After sometime they came across another door, by now their guards were lowered and were drained of energy. Shi Qing xuan pushed and pulled at the door finding that it was locked. Now this caught both gods by surprise because all the previous doors were very much NOT locked.

They were now certain that this door must be the exit, because it was locked. Xie lian passed the unconscious earth master to Shi Qing xuan as he prepared to kick down the door.

Which he did with one swift motion, the door swung open. However much to his horror he found that the door opened to nothingness and he fell as he was unbalanced, head first into the abyss.

He only managed to get out a "don't come here" before gravity took over his body and he fell into the abyss.

For a moment he only heard the wind rushing by his ears, he caught something and grabbed ahold of it but it was VERY week so he continued to fall and landed on something...

Soft?

"Well look what the heavens have given me!" A deep voice said chuckling.