3.4

November 18th, 2022

Madeline's pov

"Luna? Looney?" I waved my hand in her face and when she didn't move a muscle I decided that's was good enough for me to make my escape. I closed her door as quietly as I could and followed the sound of a tv being played quietly.

"Milo?" He looked up from the couch "hey Maddie" I walked over to him and sat down "we need to talk" Milo sighed leaning away from me "ugh I thought you wanted to kiss" I giggled a little "well that too but this is serious" he sat up and looked at me "I'm all ears" I grabbed his hands and stared at our intertwined fingers before continuing.

"As you know I had custody we'll kind of custody... I mean you know how Luna used to live here?" Milo nodded "well my mom for what we reason has recently decided that Luna needs to be with her but she doesn't even talk to Luna or anything like that I honestly feel like it's her new boyfriend putting ideas into her head but umm I found out that I'm eligible to file for parental rights of Luna and you look slightly confused"

Milo laughed "I'm confused on why you're telling me all of this like I wasn't there with you" I took a deep breath "anyways what I'm trying to say is I want to file for complete guardianship but that would mean Luna is mine and that effects us too even if we aren't like married or anything so I'm asking you if you'd be ok with it". Milo pulled his hands from mine

"Maddie I know you and you're going to do this whether I approve or not. Anyways I've lived with the two of you before of course I'm down to do it again I love Luna and more importantly I'm in love with you! Whatever you want baby I'm there with you all the way" I smiled and leaned over to him.

"You're the most amazing boy I've ever met" Milo smirked "does this mean I get rewarded? Because if the answer is yes I would like a kiss now" I placed my hands on his soft face before connecting our lips.

I felt Milo's hands grab the middle of my waist and I moved to straddle his lap. He's hands moved down a little bit more resting on my hips while my hands were everywhere at this point. I didn't really know what to do ever but Milo was like an expert and I always tried my best to not think about why he's an expert.

He pulled our lips apart before connecting them with my neck I slowly started rocking back and forth my hands finally resting on his shoulders. Milo pulled away laughing "well Madeline don't start something you can't finish" I furrowed my brows at him and almost as if on cue I felt something spoke my inner upper thigh.

My face immediately became red "sorry" I got off of him and walked away quickly. I don't want to say Milo and I were a "vanilla" couple but I definitely wasn't ready for anything serious in that department. I closed our bedroom door and went immediately went to bed in hopes he would walk in anytime soon.

🌟

When I woke up Milo wasn't in bed and I could smell waffles . I got up slowly before walking out of my bedroom into the kitchen. Luna and Milo were singing to some Billie Ellish Song while cooking. I smiled at the sight of them and slowly backed away not wanting to interrupt them. I don't know what my mom saw in Milo that scared her because he's an absolute sweetheart and I know he cares for Luna almost as much as I do I mean he'd do anything for her.

My phone rang and I went back into my room to answer it.

"What's got two thumbs, blonde hair, and a one way ticket to your address" I smiled at Amelia "god I hope it's not you" Millie rolled her eyes before Macy appeared on the screen with Millie "wait you two are together?" Macy took Millie's phone "we're London girls! Also do you mind housing me too?" I laughed "I don't care I'll just ask Milo and Luna if it's ok"

"Speaking of Luna what's going on? Is she back with you guys or...?" I didn't respond to Macy right away but not because I felt like I couldn't them trust but just because I genuinely didn't want to talk about it out loud anymore. "Nope she's still with our mom. On the bright side I think Milo and I made it to third base... what's third base again? Almost sex?" Millie and Macy both had huge smiles "well close enough"

"Wait so are you two getting that kind of serious?" Macy questioned me "well I dunno it's only been a few months I mean I know I love him and he loves me but I also love food it's not like I'm gonna fuck it" they laughed and then I heard a knock at the door "come open up bitch!" I hung up on them and ran to the front door and opening it.

They immediately jumped me and I kissed their cheeks "ugh I missed you guys" "MILLIE!" Millie pulled away from me to go and hug Luna before hugging Milo as well. "So what's for breakfast we hungry" Macy smiled "we come bringing gifts if that helps!" At the same time Luna and Milo said "works for me!"

A/N: umm can anyone tell me why none of my pictures are adding... 🤨