1.4

August 1st, 2022

Madeline's pov
I was tapping my foot nervously as I slowly moved through the airport line. I understand that there's a lot of people who need to be picked up and dropped off but damn why today? I guess the airport is always busy but still it's only adding to my anxiety.

As my car slowly moved forward I held on tightly to the steering wheel. Hunter had offered to come along to ease my nerves but i explained that this was just something that I had to do alone. I finally reached the Alaska doors and I pulled over waiting. I suppose I should text him... or do I call? God someone shoot me in the head right now.

I heard a knock on my window and I jumped screaming slightly. I made sure my car was in park before turning towards the person. "Milo?" I opened my door and he went to hug me but I punched him in the arm "you idiot why would you scare me like that!" He laughed and I couldn't help but notice that I was almost straining my neck to look up at him.

"You're taller in person" he reached out and put a hand on my head and then used that same hand to go to his head "hmm perhaps you're just shorter?" I rolled my eyes my anxiety long gone. There was a comfortable silence that fell upon us and I quickly threw my arms around his waist and much to my liking he responded quickly by doing the same.

"It's nice to see you" I said into his chest which caused him to laugh "yeah it's nice to see" we pulled away once we heard a loud horn. Milo there his bag in the back seat and I drove off as soon as he was settled in the passenger.

🫧

Milo and I were walking down the streets side by side as I searched for my favorite restaurant La Mama Ateneu. When I finally spotted it I smiled. I grabbed Milo's hand and we ran towards it.

When we walked into the door I realized we were still holding hands. I looked down at our locked fingers and then I looked up at him to see that he was already smiling down at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and I went to pull my hand away but he squeezed my hand softly.

"I'll have whatever you have" I smiled again my cheeks were starting to hurt from all this smiling and giggling I was doing. We walked up to the counter and waited for the cashier to come back.

I didn't know any Romanian except for hi but it's gotten me around. "Salut buna dimineata" (hi, good morning) the cashier said as she returned. I smiled "Uh Salut! Could we do two of the Romanian Cream of Mushroom with Chicken?" She nodded and I continued on "and umm both with the Rosemary potatoes" she put our order in the machine and then gave me a number "that'll be 100 Leu" I smiled and handed her 25 American dollars "ugh keep the change".

 I smiled "Uh Salut! Could we do two of the Romanian Cream of Mushroom with Chicken?" She nodded and I continued on "and umm both with the Rosemary potatoes" she put our order in the machine and then gave me a number "that'll be 100 Leu" I smiled ...

Madelinecastillo: Not only is he taller in person he's also not as pale as I thought 😔
[tagged: @milomanhiem]
2,957,271 Likes  94,294 Comments

user: WAIT THEYRE TOGETHER!!!???????!

user: are they dating?

user: I have so many questions

milomanheim: you're shorter than I thought 🫡
madelinecastillo: istg I won't give you any blankets or pillows to sleep with
milomanheim: than I'm stealing your bed
user: THEYRE SLEEPING TOGETHER?!!!!!!

user: I have so many questions pls answer us Maddie !!!!

user: I CALLED IT!

user: Casthiem 😩

user: they're so cute

ameliareinhart: faves 🤞🏻
madelinecastillo: go away
ameliareinhart: im gonna kms to make you feel bad for talking to me this way
madelinecastillo: you won't 🫡

user: she's literally so pretty and he's literally so handsome they're such an amazing couple
user: we don't even know if they're dating

jennyparked: I AM LITERALLY GONNA PEE ON MYSELF!!!
madelinecastillo: I already did 🫡

jjparker: I see the appeal Maddie 😩
madelinecastillo: RIGHT?!!!!