2.5

October 24th, 2023

Madeline's pov
"You've just gotta have patience" Amelia groaned loudly over the phone which caused me to crack a small smile "Millie it's ok" she kept her head down on her dresser not looking up so I patiently waited. I've known Amelia since I was 13 so I was used to her antics and her wildness so I've learned to just me patient with her.

She finally raised her head slowly and I smiled at her through the phone "Mills you ok?" She gave me a fake smile "I guess so... I wish you were here though" I smiled at her which caused her to smile back "you're so cute Mil-lay" she giggled at my wrong pronunciation which made me happy. "Alright Millie just shake it off! If I'm being quite honest you should just block him" Amelia leaned back on her arms which were crossed over one another on top of her desk.

"He's our friend that's rude" I shrugged "I honestly only need you in my life. If Tyler is going to be a bitch and be rude to you then why is he in our life?" She nodded slowly "Amelia Reinhart you know that I'm right" she sighed huge again.

My door opened revealing Milo causing me to smile. "Hey pretty girl" I smiled I stood up from the floor jumping onto him. I kissed him all over his face leaving my chapstick residue all over his face. He laughed as he lifted my head up before kissing me. "Eww get a room" I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued on ignoring Amelia.

"Nah blondie is right, you two are disgusting" I looked behind me to see Griffin Gluck, Milo's best friend. "Hiya Griffin" "hey Maddie" I jumped off Milo and grabbed my phone "Griffin this is my best friend Amelia, Amelia this is Milo's best friend Griffin" they both smiled and waved while awkwardly saying hi. I looked at Milo who was already looking at me and I smirked.

"Alright Madeline I've gotta go" I smiled at Amelia "have a great show tonight my love and fuck Tyler he's dead to us" she nodded once "I love you so much Madeleine" and then she hung up. Amelia was probably the only person who calls me Madeline consistently yet every time I hear it, it becomes more and more special to me.

"Your friend is hot" I looked up at Griffin and then smiled "yes she is very very hot! Also I have her Instagram if you want it" Griffin shrugged "sure" I smiled and made him follow her and within a minute she followed him back. SCORE! I looked over at Milo and winked. "So what are you guys up to?" Milo was laying down on the bed no longer paying attention to Griffin and I "we were gonna go out to eat but I wanted to make sure you ate".

He's the most kind hearted boy I've ever met

He's the most kind hearted man I've ever met

I love this boy with all my heart and soul

"Aww Mi you're so sweet but you don't have to worry about me" he rose up slowly before looking over at Griffin "ok then we're out of here" Milo pecked my lips a few times before leaving with Griffin right in front of him. "Bye boys" I waved at them before quickly grabbing my phone and spam texting Amelia.

Amelia- Millionaire 💵
Madeline- Lova Girl 🖤
|
|

Lova Girl 🖤
I SAW YOU LOOKING
AT GRIFFIN

ISNT HE CUTEEEEEE

OH MY GOD HE WAS
LOOKING AT YOU Too!

His Instagram follow him girly slide into his dmspuh-leeeeassseee

girly slide into his dms
puh-leeeeassseee

Griffin- Peter Griffin 🐔 (Milo's bsf)
Madeline- Mads 🌝 (Milo's gf)
|
|

Peter Griffin 🐔 (Milo's bsf)
Yo can I have your friend's
number?

I think she's pretty cute

Mads 🌝 (Milo's gf)
YAY I KNEW IT!

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

Wait till like 11 to text her bc
her concert is tonight 🙈

Peter Griffin 🐔 (Milo's bsf)
I got you

Thank you Madeline

Mads 🌝 (Milo's gf)
Ewww stawp with the
Madeline 😖

A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 20k I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH 🥺