King of the Jungle

Start from the beginning

Joe calls out, "Hey baby girl?" I turn around and he continues, "That list of things I gave you to do is all due tomorrow

Joe calls out, "Hey baby girl?" I turn around and he continues, "That list of things I gave you to do is all due tomorrow." 

Joe Anoa'i aka Roman Reigns, a two-time crowned Undisputed Universal Heavyweight Champion, and this time with his reigns going on 1,450 days. 

All day, night, and early morning I worked on this list completed before Joe called me at 5:00A.M. to start work. I walked in 45 minutes later with breakfast and coffee to him and I. 

Joe immediately takes the clear cup and takes a sip, "Benny's Coffee Shop?" 

"Yes. And Breena was there so she made your favorite breakfast dessert as well." 

Joe licks his lips, "Woman, you always seem to know what I want and need." Gripping my waist which felt so awkward. 

I eased away, "Okaaay. Um... there's some things on the schedule today that we will have to multiple task to get done at the same time." 

Joe, "I'm cool with that." Taking bites of the breakfast dessert. 

"I think you should eat the main food first before diving into your dessert. Last time you got sick just eating so much of the dessert."

Joe looks up smirking as he sucked the icing from his finger, "So now you're telling the Tribal Chief, your Tribal Chief, your boss what to do?" 

I look away tucking my hair, "No. It's not like that at all. Just a suggestion." I look back at Joe and he was all smiles, making me swallow hard because I don't know what he's thinking.

Joe, "You know your 3 year anniversary is coming up of your being my agent, now full blown manager." 

"Yeah I know." 

Joe, "You have been an amazing manager/agent. And I do want to thank you." He stands up and immediately I get nervous as he starts walking my way. I stammer back a little and then he reaches behind me and pulls something from the shelf. He puts a box in my face then hands, "This is for you." 

"For me? What is it?" 

Joe, "Open and see." 

I open it and was stuck. 

"WHOA! I can't take this

"WHOA! I can't take this. This looks mad expensive." 

Joe, "So what? You can and you will. Thank you. What I spent on this isn't a portion to what you contribute to the team." 

That night Joe treated the his whole team out to an all expense paid shopping spree and dinner. He did a special toast for my 3 years of service. I hate being put on the spot, but this was in a good way, celebrating my hard work. 

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

It was to be determined in a Gauntlet match who would face Roman next for his championship.

I was in the back chilling when his old enemy, Cody Rhodes walk up trying to have small talk with him. I found myself in a whole conversation with him. And after thirty minutes, I look up as I hear Joe clear his throat. 

Joe grits his teeth, "LYDIA, you're on my time. I suggest you find something productive to do concerning my career." 

An hour later in Joe's suite...

Joe was yelling at me, "I don't appreciate my manager in Rhodes face going on and on about him and his career. His career doesn't provide shit for you." 

"We were just---

Joe, "Woman I'M NOT DONE TALKING!" Joe starts psycho laughing then removes belt and shirt revealing his Tribal inked tattoos and chiseled body "You know what Lydia. There's something I've been wanting to do to you for a lonnng time now. And you're about to get it." 

I start backing up, "Like what?" 

Joe, "Ohhh don't try to run now baby girl." I run to the door and it wouldn't come up and I feel him come up behind and press against me and deep whispers in the ear, "You're not going nowhere." 

Moments later, I was bent over Joe's strong knee screaming to the top of my lungs as he spanked me with his belt as he demanded answers to the questions he was asking. 

I made a mistake and yelled at him in the midst. 

He picks up and carries me into his bedroom and throws me on the bed. He gets on the bed and positions me on all fours then wraps the belt around my neck and pulls it. He motions against me in a thrusting way and I can feel his hard manhood against my clothed vagina. I accidently moaned as he continued and him pulling the belt tighter made my pussy throb. 

Joe smirks, "You like that don't you?... go ahead and tell Daddy." 

I bit my lip, "Yes." 

Next thing I feel, he backs away and I hear the door shut. 

➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️

Authors Note: Welp until next time folks....