Cost: 650 CKR per use. ( 950 If there is no preexisting water source )

[ Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet LV 3 ]

The user molds water into the shape of a dragon.

which they then direct at a target. The water crashes upon the target, dealing significant physical damage.

Cost: 450 ( 750 if there is no preexisting water source )

[ Chakra Pullups LV 6 ]

Attaching your palm to a solid surface, the user performs pull-ups without the use of their grip strength. While similar to the tree walking exercise this differs as it encourages continuous control. Good for encouraging coil growth as well as focusing Chakra into the hands for Jutsu.

60% Chakra Control.

[ Waterfall Walking LV 7 ]

7% Chakra Control for Water Jutsu.

We had been taking shifts guarding the bridge, today it was my turn to guard the bridge along with Sasuke and Naruko.

Nothing was out of the ordinary, well at least that is until a mist began filling the area.

"Sasuke, you are the more agile between us, go get Kakashi."

Not wanting to run away but understanding the situation, Sasuke went to move but stopped at the sight for several bandits blocking the path.

"Shit."

"Well, would you look at that." Came the voice of Zabuza from the other side of the bridge. "Three little fish ready to be eaten."

Accompanying Zabuza was another person who had a mask worn by Kiri hunter nin.

Using [ Observe ] I cursed my luck further.

Haku Yuki 

LV 23 - 6%

HP 700/700 , CKR 1200/1200

Stats:

VIT - 30
STR - 23
END - 26
INT - 30
WIS - 25
AGL - 60
LUK - 14

Perks:

[ Yuki ]

50% Ice Jutsu Damage, 25% Chakra Control on Ice Jutsu

[ Primary Wind Affinity LV MAX ]

100% Wind Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Wind Jutsu.

[ Primary Water Affinity LV MAX ]

100% Water Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Water Jutsu.

[ Ice Release LV MAX ]

100% Ice Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Ice Jutsu

Background:

The last surviving member of the Yuki clan that was massacred during the Mizukage's bloodline purges. Very skilled with senbon needles.

[ Water Style: Great Waterfall ] Taking a large amount of water from around me I raise them high in the air before descending them upon the thugs blocking Sasuke's path.

Haku taking opportunity of this, rushed at me and made some hand seals. "[ Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals ]"

I was immediately trapped inside a dome of ice mirrors.

.

"Chishiki!" Shouted Naruko as she ran to her comrade's aid, only to be stopped by Zabuza's blade.