Chapter 34 - Nidhoggr

Start from the beginning

This was what was going to make him 'win'.

Looking at his new humanoid body, which was now covered in flesh as a whole, Ryo summarized. 1st stage was flesh, 2nd step was Soul, 3rd stage, was where he was currently at, Astral Body, and finally, the peak where one becomes a true god: Origin.

As soon as he awakened his Origin Core, he officially entered the 3rd stage, the Astral Body projection.

To put it simply, at this point, Ryo was able to use paradox energy to 'break' free from the 'laws' of reality and defy reality, thus becoming omnipotent as long as he continue to use his paradox energy.

Normally, any person, born in the lower world, can never open his or her core naturally. This is natural as one becomes too chaotically enraged, the world helps them awaken their Origin Core forcefully and absorb the paradox energy present in the core, thus damaging the core the more the person uses the core energy.

Through this, it is only possible for the 'main characters' to achieve. The reason for their sudden boost in strength is due to the 'power of friendship', they were just damaging their core so that they can never become 'higher' dimensional beings.

As for why the 'Worlds' do this?

Once a 'protagonist' becomes omniscient in their world, they will naturally try to stop all 'evil' or all 'good' from happening or there are just too many reasons. These reasons naturally destroy the paradoxical rules set for the 'Worlds', which in turn can cause them to be destroyed.

"..."

While he went through the information, he suddenly sensed 'it'. They had reached their destination.

Looking at the 'woman' in front of him, he narrowed his eyes and asked back hesitantly, "You... won't betray me, right?", his throat felt unnaturally dry as he continued, "I trust you. Don't break the deal we have made."

"I know.", Looking at the blue-haired woman nodding, Ryo sighed as he looked ahead as she used her hands to open a dimensional door. As soon as the door opened, he was suddenly hit with a huge wave of nausea.

His eyes started to burn, causing him to instantly use the paradoxical energy in his core instinctively to protect himself from the huge wave that came gushing in.

As if adapting to the 'energy', he was finally able to open his eyes, as he found himself in a vast chamber, its walls, if he could even call it, were pitch black. No, it was darker than black.

But within that darkness, the 'walls' were adorned with strange while symbols and sigils that seemed to pulse with otherworldly energy, as they floated within the wall of the dimension.

The air crackled with the smell of decay, making it hard for him to even survey his surroundings. Each action caused him to feel pressured. But it was for the naught. Flowing the paradoxical energy, he instantly cleared out the outer interference as he looked at his new 'surrounding'.

In the center of the world he was in now, stood a towering shadowy figure, its form obscured by shadows and smoke.

It swirling chaos, its form twisting and contorting in impossible ways. Its presence alone seemed to warp reality, bending light and sound to its whim. If Ryo had to describe the being only two words could describe it: 'eldritch abomination'.

The air cracked as finally 'it' 'opened' its mouth, "Welcome, Ryo", each word caused extreme pain to his mind, making him narrow his eyes and grit his teeth. It was as if he was being boiled alive.

 It was as if he was being boiled alive