<~[-.. The Backrooms ..-]~>

Gnarpy had just ditched those two idiots. Why? Well, it was purely for fun, but xe didn't want them to find out xe abandoned Pest in the elevator with MR. Gnarpy didn't give a crap about Pest, he was just a grumpy beetle who always woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Gnarpy paced around the Shop Space, browsing through the shelves. Enphoso giggled, standing at the front of the store and watching Gnarpy in a creepy way. Although xe found it unsettling, xe really didn't care. Suddenly, as xe was about to move on, xe heard a raspy whisper.

"Come to me."

Gnarpy looked around. It sounded almost as if someone was whispering in xis ear, but nobody else was around. Gnarpy turned to look at Enphoso who kept the same creepy grin. Couldn't have been them, could it?

"Come to me."

Gnarpy heard the voice again. Xe followed the sound of the voice as it repeated the same words to xim, almost as if a recording. As Gnarpy walked down a dark hallway, xe couldn't help but to feel disturbed and afraid. Xe could care less about an NPC missing, but the fact that rock was still on the loose and nobody at all knew how to fight it was worse. Gnarpy wondered, would this be the last xe saw the world around xim before dying a gruesome death? Xe didn't know for sure yet, but there was something tugging at xis mind making xim want to turn and run as fast as possible. Xe walked up to a metal door and placed xis paw on the handle. Xe gently turned the handle and pushed the door open. Inside was a room entirely pitch black. Gnarpy hesitantly walked inside, the door slamming shut behind xim. Xe tried opening it again, but it was no use.

A small white light flickered on, illuminating a very small portion of the middle of the room. Under that light, that awful rock.. MR stood there, smiling at xim.

Gnarpy backed away slowly, staring into the rock's eyes fearfully.

"The oh-so-powerful gnarpian co-leader.. Afraid?" The same voice sounded, closer and clearer.

"You'll make a wonderful addition..."

——————————————————————————————————————

Split wandered through the backrooms with Bive staying close behind. Bive glanced around the seemingly endless floor, scared. From what Bive knew, there was an odd-looking creature that resided here. It was extremely lethal and fast, not hesitating to kill anything in its path. She told as many people as possible to watch out for that thing, but only a few believed her if not nobody.

"S-Split, we sho-" Bive was cut off as a loud laughter sounded in the background. Split quickly grabbed Bive by the hand and ran. Bive nearly fell over, tripping and struggling to regain her balance. Split pulled Bive behind a wall, hiding. The entire area went quiet, not even the laughter of Clover was heard. Bive sat against the wall, breathing heavily.

As much as Split was terrified too, she gently placed a hand on Bive's shoulder, attempting to calm her down.

"Bive it's oka-"
"NO.. NO NO NO ITS NOT!" Bive panicked "WERE TRAPPED HERE AND THAT.. THING.. ITS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE.."

Split retracted her hand, knowing it was too late to try calming her down. Maybe she should just be open to accept the fact that everything was not okay. In times like this except milder, Split would always be the one to try and convince others that everything would be fine and they'd all make it out alive with a happy ending. Would that thought come through this time?