{..~| The Missing Case |~..}

Bive slowly walked down an empty hallway, holding a sheet of paper in her hand. She glanced through the paragraphs on it, studying it closely. The paragraph read:

Missing
Name: Pest | Gender: Male
Last sightings: Subway Station
Anthropomorphic beetle with sharp mandibles and four glowing red eyes, white skin, a hat, and black clothing.
On February 20th, an anthropomorphic beetle by the name of Pest went missing. Was last seen entering the elevator from the Subway Station with a green alien-like cat.

Please contact PartyNoob if this man is sighted.
(*Insert picture and phone number*)

Bive had been reading it over all morning with nothing better to do. Staring at it made the missing case make more and more sense. Clowns? The government? The voices in the walls?

As Bive slowly got deeper into these thoughts, she was interrupted by the sound of someone crying in the distance. It was faint, but loud enough that she heard. Bive cautiously made her way down the hallway, turning the corner to find the room which the crying was coming from. She opened the door with no care to knock, walking inside. Bive found Poob sitting on the floor, curled up and crying. He turned and stared at Bive, wiping the tears off his face. "B-Bive? Wat are u doing here?" He asked, sniffling. "I .. Uh.. Heard crying." Bive replied "I guess maybe I shouldn't be here.."

"WAIT!!1" Poob shouted, causing Bive to stop as she turned towards the door. "Plz don't go..." He sobbed "I need ur help."
Bive turned back to Poob. Really? Her help? What could she possibly do for him?
"I've been a mess for over a week now.. Plz help me find Pest." Poob said, standing up and walking towards Bive.
"I .. But.. Why me?" Bive asked anxiously "How can I handle something this big?" She started to feel herself stressing out.
"But, ur a detective aren't u? I'm sure u can find dem!!" Poob said "Plz? Nobody else will help me.."
Bive looked down, hesitating. Was it really a good idea to go looking for a missing person who didn't even like her?
She didn't know what else to say or do, besides, maybe.. Just maybe it'd work out.
Bive looked back up at him, nodding.
"THANK U THANK U THANK U!!1!!1" Poob shouted, hugging her.
Bive flinched, alarmed by his sudden outburst. She felt somewhat happy though that she made him feel happy.

——————————————————————————————————————
Later that night...

Bive paced through the Funny Maze, thinking about the missing case. The sound of water dripping off in the distance and the sound of Scary Mike stalking the Funny Maze tended to make Bive always feel uneasy. Some nights she'd usually hangout in the Red Ball Diner while nobody was there to get away from the dark feeling of this creepy place. Bive came to a door, hidden well deep into the Funny Maze.

She turned the knob, opening it and revealing a makeshift hideout. It was dimly lit by broken lights that tended to flicker every once in a while. For the most part, the room was mostly empty.

She walked over to her desk where there were piles of papers, documents, and multiple other things she used as evidence for cases. Most of her investigations and cases were all just false alarms or little stories made up in her head, but this time, she knew it was real.

Bive picked up the same missing paper from eariler, reading it again. She sighed, placing it back down. She sat at her desk, thinking continuously of where to start. Where'd Pest always like to go? The Subway Station, the Shop Space.. That's all she knew.

Bive decided she'd start with the Subway Station and look for clues. She grabbed a satchel hanging from a hook on the wall and put some necessities inside such as a magnifying glass and flashlight. A lot of stuff she found or stole.

She turned towards the door, walking over to the exit and looking down the pitch black hallways.

"Don't worry, I'll find him."